JesseCapelli.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Pokegirl Story: Ruby League 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Pokegirl Story: Ruby League 1 Reply with quote

Ruby Journeys

by Macross_Green

Disclaimer: This is a piece of fiction and should be considered as such. It is also an adult-themed story, and should not be read by those who are easily offended by such or are not old enough in their respective country to be allowed to read it. It should also not be read anywhere in public or at a workplace. This work may contain any of the following, which may or may not include explicit sex, implied sex, violent acts, [word censored], death, dismemberment, torture, mental torture, blasphemy, and other acts. If such things are likely to offend you, may I suggest going to yahoo.com or google for your entertainment needs.

The Pokegirl Universe was first documented by metroanime, and to this person anyone who likes this setting owe ‘im a debt of thanks.

Feedback is encouraged, and if you have constructive criticism then feel free to contact me.

Chapter 1

It was a wonderful night outside... Only 10 degrees below zero, with the temperature dropping as fast as a Tamer's pants when surrounded by Nymphs. The clouds were actually rather pleasant, and not too heavy as they floated past the night sky. Stars and the moon were clearly visible, something that happened rather rarely this far north in the Ruby League. Of course, there weren't that many residents of this particular city, despite it being the tourist season. Looking out the skylight of one of the large houses that dot the city's suburban landscape (of which most, if not all buildings, are underground) was a young man that had grown up in Coastal City all his life.

"Hey! You should be asleep! Turn the light off, kid!" a female voice called from outside the door to his room, which made the young man sigh. One hand swept through short red hair as he glanced to the door as it squeaked open to show the family's pet pokegirl. A Bunnygirl named Amber that his parents had adopted showed up, her ears falling over partially due to gravity and their sheer size. She'd been adopted a few years back... and he hadn't gotten a good night's sleep ever since. Especially when his mother and father had to tame her so much.

There were only two days during the week when they didn't tame her at night. And every night, it had been pure torture. "Gimme a break. Like I can sleep when mom and dad are taming you. You're a screamer, you know that?" he asked the pokegirl, who managed to at least blush a little bit at the blunt statement.

"Whatever. Get to bed, Thai. If your mom and dad knew you were up, you'd be so grounded." she warned him, before walking off. Thai just shook his head as he watched her leave, her little fluffy tail swaying with the movement of the Bunnygirl's hips. She'd been the focus of many a night's dreams for the growing young man. Not to mention the perfect study partner for his getting ready for the Tamer tests, even if she was next to nothing mentally compared to his uncle's A-Bra.

Getting out of the chair, he walked over to the door to his room and closed it again, turning his light off with the other hand before he headed over to his bed. His parents hadn't wanted him to become a Tamer at all, though his dad had insisted that he at least take the tests to make sure he wasn't a complete waste when it came to dealing with pokegirls. Thai grinned as he turned on a lamp, pulling out a drawer underneath to expose a small journal that he had kept over the years. Every time he had studied about pokegirls, he kept a log of what pokegirl he had studied that day. It was quite a filled journal, complete with his own illustrations of the few pokegirls he had ever seen in person.

Fortunately, his own little book was rather filled. One bonus to having a family in a port city was the fact that there were all sorts of Tamers and their Alphas coming through the place. Which meant that there were many different, and some rather rare, pokegirls that came through the city on their way to Inferno Island. Other than common pokegirls though, the book wasn't overly filled out. A bunch of the cat-types were drawn though, including a Panthress that he'd seen once in the pokecenter. Restrained and sedated, that is, but she had been there.

Looking through the book he had made, Thai sighed and wondered what it would be like once he'd managed to get his Tamer's license. With both of his parents pure humans, it was something that plagued him throughout school. Well, his sister was worse off though- home schooled, not allowed out of the isolation wing except for going to the hospital for check ups and the like. She was pure human... and was never in the same room as Amber was, ever. Not even he was allowed near her without going through some crazy sanitation procedure, and they were brother and sister!

Shaking his head, Thai wondered about the test that he'd sent in earlier. The Tamer's tests were over, and he'd done his online. There was always a day or two of a delay in obtaining a response, thanks to the unique communication problems of the Ruby League's when it came to Coastal City. With only minor services reaching the city from the main part of the Ruby League, and few trains ever going through the city to head to Stalixes City or any place else in the league.

Reaching over to turn off the lamp, Thai just lay back in bed and was soon asleep. The next day would arrive soon enough for him.

=====

"About damn time." he muttered. It had been almost five days before the pokegirl center contacted him with the results from his test. His father had been expecting this to happen, and had been talking with him for the past several days. Setting up his savings account, forcing him to put in just about all his money into it so he could save space in the backpack. Thai smirked when he remembered the rather large amount that had been stuck into it by his parents and his job- more than enough to buy a common pokegirl. His job at the Incom-brand pokemart had been high paying and very rewarding too. With a discount to buy his pokegirl items from the company itself, it had always lent itself well to his aspirations.

Several dozen pokeballs were on a shelf in his room, while he always carried three himself just in case. All of them but the three were deactivated, as all pokeballs were required to be when handled by unprofessionals or non-Tamers without pokegirls. But even the youngest in Coastal City carried a pokeball, if as a deterrent if nothing else. There were enough feral pokegirls in this isolated area of the Ruby League to make anyone think twice about going out without a pokegirl or a pokeball.

Stepping into the pokecenter, Thai chuckled as he saw one Tamer with a Wildcat attempting to keep the pokegirl off of him long enough to try and recall her into a pokeball. The Wildcat, however, was far too sly to fall for that as she took what Thai had to assume was her pokeball and hid it within the confines of her cleavage, which was somewhat hidden (poorly) by a tanktop.

“Welcome to the pokegirl center, Thai. You’re here to pick up your pokedex, right?” came the voice of one certain NurseJoy. Thai grinned and nodded as he turned to face the pink haired pokegirl that appeared from behind the counter. She was carrying a duo of pokeballs in her hand as she came over to greet him. This particular NurseJoy was a good friend of his, as they’d grown up as neighbors for years.

“Yeah. I just hope I can keep away from anything my mom and dad haven’t done anything to set me up with a pokegirl of their choice. You remember what they did with Amber.” He commented, to which the Nursejoy simply nodded a little bit and smiled weakly. She’d actually been the one that had been forced to put Amber, one of their classmates, through a Level 4 Taming cycle to get her hyper-activity more under control. And they always managed to manipulate those that moved into the neighborhood, though that was rather rare to have anyone move into Coastal City. Being the only pure humans in the city always did give his parents an unfair amount of power in the community, and it was something that Thai had resented ever since he realized that fact.

“I remember. Anyway, they can’t influence your choice of pokegirls can they? After all, you’re pretty good at keeping your Tamer’s test away from them.” She asked, and Thai shook his head in response before telling her how his father had managed to find out somehow. The NurseJoy just sighed and shrugged a bit before glancing about. His parents always kept tabs on the NurseJoys of the ‘center, and he knew at least two of them were pretty much in his parents’ collective pockets.

“Shit. Well, what’re you gonna do? If you’re right and your parents expect you to go over to the Beach Ranch, they probably have some Boobgong or Laplass ready to go for you tomorrow or something. And the best that the pokecenter here can do is try setting you up with a pokegirl that was abandoned… and we just don’t have any abandoned pokegirls here right now, Thai.” The pink haired pokegirl told him, which made the young man groan in frustration.

She’s right, he thought to himself. What the hell do I do now? I don’t want to take just any pokegirl that might’ve been set up by mom and dad. After a moment of thinking, the NurseJoy moved away to assist another Tamer that had come into the pokecenter before he walked over to a chair and made himself comfortable. He’d actually hoped that there would have been an abandoned pokegirl or something here, but now it seemed he was screwed for that kind of luck.

Time passed quickly. Several pokegirls would pass by the young man that was sitting in the lobby of the pokegirl center, looking at him in curiosity before their tamer would call or recall their pokegirl back to them. One tamer, however, eventually came over to see what was going on.

“What’s with you? Did your pokegirl die or something? I haven’t seen someone so dour since the last Gynadose attack back in the Blue League took out my friend’s Alpha.” The tamer asked, and caused Thai to look up and see the one who had spoken to him. It was a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Something about his attitude was… off. Why would he think I lost a pokegirl, he wondered to himself. It wasn’t like I have any pokeballs on me… oh, right. I’m in a Pokecenter. There’s a reason that people wouldn’t have pokeballs with them in a place like this.

“Nah. I’m just getting my Pokedex a little later today, but I don’t want to go out to the ranch to pick up a pokegirl from there. Just… I’m just weighing my options.” Thai told the tamer, who smirked and shook his head. I bet I know what he’s thinkin’, Thai thought to himself. I should probably just go to the ranch and grab a pokegirl and use her to get others and some such nonsense. Trade her off and then I’d be able to go about my life the way wanted to from the start.

“Well, I can understand not wanting anything from the Beach Ranch. Hell, they don’t have anything really powerful there compared to my pokegirls. Although I did get a Laplass from there, and she’s not too shabby.” The Tamer said off-hand, and Thai just rolled his eyes a bit as he started getting into the details of Taming the Laplass. But by the time the Tamer got around to talking about applying the anti-freeze salve on himself.

Okay, that’s just about enough of that. Thai told himself before getting to his feet. “Well, thanks for making me feel better. Have a good journey.” He said, before walking away from the oblivious Tamer and over to the counter. Sierra, the NurseJoy he had met up with earlier, was already behind the counter while her two counterparts were having a break somewhere else in the pokecenter. “Hey Sierra, is my pokedex ready yet?”

“Yeah, the programming got done a few minutes ago. I was going to bring it to you, but you seemed rather intent on listening to the Tamer over there… who is now talking to nothing and no one.” She commented, prompting them both to look back at the blonde haired Tamer who was still standing there, talking aloud to absolutely no audience at all. Sierra shook her head even as Thai looked back to her and chuckled softly.

“Good to hear. Better than listening to him talk about taming a Laplass.” Thai said bluntly, to which Sierra simply giggled. He’d heard that Laplass weren’t the most expressive in bed, but were certainly capable after a while. But then, he’d not seen one in person for years, and he hadn’t any need to go out of his way to try and find a Feral, even if they were more or less friendly even while Feral. But hearing about someone else’s going out and taming their pokegirl? No thanks.

=====

“Thai! What’re you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be Taming your pokegirl by now?” came the voice of his supervisor when Thai walked into the Incom Pokemart. The pokegirl that belonged to the Manager of this particular branch was a Ka-D-Bra (which was something of a requirement for any Incom Manager to possess, although the requirement was simply to own a psychic pokegirl) with purple eyes that seemed to swirl as she came towards the now-Tamer, but pokegirl-less young man.

“You can read minds, Carrie. You already know why.” He said testily, to which the older Ka-D-Bra just frowned at. Thai sighed at the sight of her frowning- it was rare that she did that to anyone, but he seemed to bring out that particular look from her rather often. Sorry, Carrie. I just don’t want to fall victim to my family’s influence in this city anymore. I just want to start out like other tamers have.

It’s alright, Thai. I know that you’re just anxious to get started on your journey, and if I had a credit for every time I read your mind and found you resenting your parents hold over the community, I’d be richer than my Tamer. Carrie replied with a small smile, not moving her mouth at all to actually speak with him. Her telepathy was quite powerful, and the shop had no need for an intercom at all with her around. Thanks to her telepathy, everyone knew what to do, when to do it… and there was no lying about it. Anyone that didn’t do as they were supposed to were quickly fired or brought up to speed on Carrie’s psychic abilities.

“Yeah… Hell, I just don’t want to get some powerful pokegirl to start with, you know? Well… I kinda do, but I want to learn on my own, rather than have access to an experienced pokegirl right off the start.” Thai tried to explain, but sighed in exasperation shortly after attempting to justify his way of thinking. I’m really not good at explaining things, Thai thought to himself. Unknown to him until he looked at her, Carrie was nodding in agreement. Hey!

“What? I’m just agreeing with you, Thai. Don’t worry, things have a way of working out. Well, they do in town anyway. Go into the wilds and all bets are off.” Carrie told him, which got her a groan for her attempt at making him feel better about it. Besides, I’m sure that if you look for a pokegirl, you’ll find one that you can start traveling with. All you have to do is keep your eyes and ears open for an opportunity.

“Um… Thanks, Carrie. That’s kinda reassuring. Sorta. Anyway, I figured that I might as well get some work done while I’m without a pokegirl. The ‘center said they’d look around a few of the other ranches for pokegirls that they’re attempting to give away to tamers who will take them. It’ll just take a day or two, from what Sierra told me.” Thai told Carrie. The Ka-D-Bra nodded and crossed her arms under her rather large breasts to heft them up a little bit. It wasn’t like she was wearing anything, and despite how attractive she was, she did already have a Tamer anyway.

Thank you, Thai. She said to him mentally, to which Thai just cringed a bit and then smiled weakly. She grinned in response. “That is good to hear though. See? Just a little patience and you’ll have some choices to make. Who knows, maybe they’ll be desperate enough to let you choose more than one pokegirl, you know?”

To Thai, that suggestion made some sense, but it also made him cringe. Taking care of one pokegirl was supposed to be difficult for a beginning tamer. Spending the time necessary to tame, travel, and maybe even befriend a pokegirl was hard enough for some Tamers. And he hadn’t even set up a plan to go out into the Ruby League proper to try and see about finding pokegirls that were known to be found elsewhere in the continent. Wandering around for fun sounded good enough for him. And never returning to this place, even after I get tired of journeying around? Sounds even better to me.

You’d better rethink that, Thai. Barring a level 5 Taming Cycle, I’d miss having you around once in a while. And don’t forget about Sierra. The psychic type pokegirl thought mentally, that stern look on her face once more as she almost stared at the young tamer in front of her. Besides, you’ll eventually miss your family. Thai just sighed and shrugged a bit as he realized that she was right about that fact.

“Fine, you’re right. I still plan on being gone for a good long time though. That’s about the only thing I’ve planned for at this point. Anyway, I wanted to grab a few things while I’m here, okay?” he told Carrie, and she nodded somewhat as she got from his mind just what he was going for. Some full MBMs of various styles, potions, antidotes… and of course, a few anti-burn and anti-freeze salves. Never know when I might run into a fire or ice type pokegirl.

And with that point made, the shopping really began.

=====

A few thousand credits later and nearly a hundred extra pounds later, the loaded down young man was headed for home. He managed to get home and actually got to his room rather quickly, somehow escaping notice of his mother while he got things situated and learned how to use the pokepack that he’d bought. After just a short while, the backpack weighed only 20lbs, and the sounds that came from down the hallway told Thai just why he’d managed to sneak back into the house so easily. Amber and Mom were busy in one of their many Taming sessions while Dad’s at work, he told himself.

At least it wasn’t the loudest he’d heard them, but it still weirded the young man out. After all, hearing a Taming session was one thing, but hearing one where one or both of his parents were involved? That was just creepy. He turned his attention back to his inventory, which he had displayed on his pokedex- a nice little tie-in with the pokepack. Some cans of Endurance and Stamina+, as well as the potions, antidotes, the salves, and the MBMs that he’d bought. And the tent as well, along with the sleeping bag was stored away in the digital confines of the pokepack, too.

The next couple of days went by very slowly. Keeping the pack plugged in was important, although he was out of the house every day to the pokecenter to keep track of their progress. Three days later, he found himself with half a dozen pokegirls to choose from that had been transported to the center. Each one seemed a little better than the most common pokegirl types, but Thai didn’t have a chance to look ‘em over in detail until after he finally got off of work.

Stepping into the pokecenter, he was immediately greeted by Sierra, whom he embraced. “Good thing you got here, Thai. I’ve had some Tamers wanting to take a look at the girls we got in for you to choose from. We even got an extra one earlier today, from some guy that had insisted on a level 5 Taming Cycle for her before leaving without her. Anyway, step right on up to the PC, we’ve got all the info waiting for ya.”

Finally, he thought to himself. Walking over to the PC that was for New Tamer usage (which meant it was old and rarely in use) only, he found that Sierra had already had it set up for him to see the list of pokegirls. There were various tabs on each one, with backgrounds and skills sets for each pokegirl that they had been listed for. There were a pair of Titmouse pokegirls, and he immediately passed on them. Despite the need for cooks, he needed someone who could help protect him in the wilderness. There was a Selkie as well, which had been sent over from the Beach Ranch.

But the one that had been brought in today caught his attention- after all, pokegirls that were abandoned like that were always up for grabs by a responsible tamer. At the NurseJoy’s discretion, that is. A Bunnygirl named Milly. Thai blinked as he recognized the name, and the small background that had been provided filled in the blanks. “Sierra, get Milly outta the Taming Cycle before her mind is completely gone!” he told the NurseJoy quickly, who just nodded slightly as she registered shock on his face.

Milly was the name of one of his old classmates from school, a girl that had been born as a poke-kit. She’d even been the girl that had stolen his first kiss as well, though when she went became of age she was quickly snatched up by a tamer that lived in town. He hadn’t seen her in years, knowing that she’d become a Tamer’s pet pokegirl, but he had missed her company. Shaking his head, Thai turned back to reading the other trio of pokegirls that had been sent up. Pulling up the next tab, he smiled slightly. This is an unusual find, he considered, as he read through the information provided for her.

A Boobcat. According to the Ranch that she’d been sent from, she had evolved from a Wildcat while the Tamer was attempting to make her evolve into a Warcat. Disappointed with the resulting evolution, the Tamer wiped her mind out with a Level 5 Taming Cycle and left her at the ranch for the better part of the last four months. It was certainly a great find- a strong pokegirl, and she had been rated in her skills section for domestic cooking and for martial arts to assist her protection value. But due to the isolation of the Ranch in question, there had been no Tamers that had stopped by ever since her arrival.

Perfect. Thai grinned and made his selection right there, though he did get to take a look at the other two tabs. One was a Milktit and the other was a Pidgy, and although the Milktit sounded nice, he knew that he’d have his hands full with the two pokegirls that he’d chosen already. “Thai, I got Milly. She’s only gone through about twenty percent of the cycle before I got to her. There’s no way of knowing how much of her memory that she’s lost. And she’ll need several days to recover from the shock.” Sierra said, coming over with the pokeball in hand. Thai nodded slightly- he knew enough about the Taming Cycle machines to know that even that much was likely enough to wipe out anything that the Bunnygirl might’ve been taught throughout her life.

Not like Bunnygirls could hold onto much knowledge anyhow. “Thanks, Sierra. Could you put her into a Healing Cycle too, please? I’d like to try and make her recovery somewhat pleasant, if possible. And I’ve decided on a pokegirl to start with.” He informed the NurseJoy, who just nodded and grinned as she pulled a pokeball from her pocket.

“Going with the Milktit, right?” she asked as she held up the pokeball.

Thai shook his head and laughed a little before he replied after a moment. “Nope. I’d like to go with the Boobcat, actually.” He responded, to which Sierra shook her head. Thai grinned slightly at the sight of her going back to the counter and then behind it to do as requested. “Sorry to disappoint ya, Sierra. I know that you’ve always liked Milktits.” He commented, to which all he received in response was a tossed pokeball.

Reaching for the ‘ball, Thai caught it and brought it down even as Sierra said something to him finally. “Thai, I had a feeling you might go with the Boobcat. You’ll probably want to tame her soon though. Just remember what we went over, and you should do fine, okay?” she said to him, which made Thai actually blush. Damned NurseJoy, he thought to himself. She would have to bring that up. The response from the other NurseJoy that had just come out from the back of the center was a loud giggling as she remembered the Thai’s first Taming session with Sierra, which made Sierra grin and Thai stomp down the hall with his new pokegirl’s pokeball in hand, only to shut themselves inside of the Taming Room that was provided here.

=====

A few minutes later, Thai smiled as he looked the pokeball over. Just one of those Jehana pokeballs that he had never owned before, it looked like- probably, the pokegirl wasn’t originally from the Ruby League. At least, the pokeball wasn’t. Incom built most of the pokeballs that many tamers in the Ruby League use- this league is the only one that actually has an industry other than Jehana creating these things, after all.

After a moment of looking over the rather well-crafted, yet less-popular pokeball, Thai nodded and tossed it up. “Boobcat, come on out.” He told it, even as he locked the door finally. He didn’t need anyone, not even Sierra, coming in if he could help it. The convenient flash of red light that accompanied the release procedure of a pokegirl commenced, and out of the light came a pokegirl. The girl wasn’t all that tall, but she was taller than he was by several inches. A somewhat short tail swayed behind the pokegirl, but what really caught his attention was the amount of skin that was visible all over the girl as she stretched and crouched down.

She wasn’t wearing anything. Instead, her clothes were being used as a blanket on the floor, possibly just how the Ranch she’d been at had packaged her up for the pokeball, he thought. Thai smiled as she stretched out, her tail waving overhead before she opened her eyes and yawned loudly. “I’m sorry, did I wake you?” he asked aloud, shattering the peace and quiet that the sleepy pokegirl must’ve been enjoying in the pokegirl. She blinked and jumped back immediately, bounding off the wall nearby and then onto the bed before she would turn to face him again. She had dirty blonde hair and almost bronzed skin- no fur, unlike the other Boobcats he’d seen before now.

“Nyao. Who’re you?” she asked, although there was a look in her eyes that suggested to him that she already had an idea as to who he was. “Wait… are you my new master?” she asked Thai, to which he just nodded slightly.

“Yep. You’ve been registered to me now.” Thai managed to say, even though his eyes were locked upon the large breasts that swung beneath the pokegirl’s body as she rested on all fours on the bed. The Boobcat nodded a little and then attempted a smile before she backflipped off the bed and to the floor behind it, now keeping the bed between them as Thai chuckled softly.

“No master want me. No fur, not Warcat.” She declared, her voice mostly neutral but Thai could hear a tone of wonder in her words as well. Thai was surprised that she knew that- but then, the Breeder that had inherited her by default several months ago had probably told her that information. And the fact that no one had wanted her since then… well, of course she made that connection, he thought to himself.

“Well then, you can call me Thai if you don’t want to call me master, but I chose you. I’d prefer that you call me Thai.” The tamer told his pokegirl, who just stared at him as she tried to hide herself as best she could from his sight. “Look, I chose you. I’m your master now. I don’t care what you’ve been told before. And I want to prove that you’re mine now, if you’re willing to let me even have a chance. Or we could just wait until you give in to your own urges. It’s up to you.” He told the pokegirl.

Thai had a bit of a plan to use against this pokegirl that he was slowly forming. Her reactions to him so far had proven to show him a few things already, and he smiled when he saw her nod slightly and climb back onto the bed. “Do you have a name, or should I just call you Boobcat?” he asked her, slowly moving over to the bed to sit down on it as she stayed away from him by at least a few feet upon it. Thai smiled slowly as he reached to the Boobcat, who leaned in to sniff his hand a little bit before moving back and lying down on the pillows at the head of the bed.

“Never given a name. Breeder called me Boobcat or Big Tits when he needed to speak with me.” She responded, her voice softer than before as she looked around the room. Her tail swayed back and forth slowly as she remained alert, but visibly began to calm down finally. “Breeder taught me some things. I learned to cook and fight. Not good cooking a lot, though.”

“It’s okay. You know, the NurseJoys out there are probably thinking that we should be Taming right about now. But I think we better wait until you’re ready. How about I give you a name first?” he suggested, to which the Boobcat perked up and scooted a little closer to him. Absently, Thai’s hand moved to rub along her leg when she moved close enough to allow it.

“Name…? You would give me a name?” she asked him, which just made Thai nod as he smiled to her. The Boobcat was lying on her side, her breasts hiding most of the arm that was settled underneath her as she rested there. Thai, once again, couldn’t believe the fact that someone would be able to go so long without giving a pokegirl a name- even if it had only been four months or so.

“Of course I’d give you a name. Even if calling you Big Tits might be accurate, you’re more than just a pair of breasts, right? How does Sandy sound?” he asked her, smiling to the pokegirl as his hand continued to rub along her leg slowly. The Boobcat smiled and began to purr softly before moving a little closer to him after all. Looks like she’s starting to come around. And to think it only took ten minutes! Thai thought to himself as he let his hand trace up along her leg and to the pokegirl’s thigh.

“I like that name. Thank you… you’re the only human I’ve met that has been so nice to me.” She said to him as her purring increased in volume. “And the only one that has pet me, too. Why are you being so nice to me?” she asked him now, simple curiosity in her voice.

Thai had to consider that question that she’d posed to him. Well, he was naturally kind to pokegirls, actually. And the fact that she’d come from such isolation had hit home with him, too. “Well, Sandy, it might have something to do with the fact that you’re my first pokegirl. And I know that I can treat you better than someone who got rid of you just because you evolved into something different than what he wanted.” Thai moved closer to her as he spoke to the pokegirl, and his hand traveled up along her side and towards her chest. Skirting over the flesh of her tits with his fingertips, he cupped the Boobcat’s cheek gently and smiled to her.

“Everyone I’ve ever met had some sort of quality to them. You evolved into what you are now because of your quality. If that wasn’t true… then I have no clue what I’m doing, and I don’t want to think about that.” He commented, which made him laugh a little. Sandy’s purring became even louder as she stretched slowly before turning her head to lick his palm a little.

“I like that way of thinking.” She said softly, turning away from the palm at her lips so she could smile at the young man. “But I think you’re just trying to Tame me, so I don’t trust you.” She told him. Thai couldn’t help but to nod a little, while inside he was trying to figure out if she was onto his game. Trying to be sympathetic with a pokegirl just doesn’t seem to work sometimes. Maybe I should try to be more forceful? On second thought… Boobcats are a lot stronger than I am. Either I can go fast and ruin a perfectly good beginning with her, or I go slow and work with this pokegirl.

I’ll go slow, for now. “That’s fine with me, Sandy. You need time to get used to the idea that someone can like you, so I’ll give you that time. I’m going to be picking up another pokegirl here soon, too. She went through some of what you did. Her name’s Milly, and I’ve known her for quite a while. But, her tamer today decided to abandon her here with the pokecenter, and had the NurseJoys give her a level 5 Taming Cycle.”

The tension rose within Sandy’s body as Thai continued to stroke a hand along her side slowly. Her ears fell flat against her head as she watched her new master intently when he continued to speak. “I got them to take her out of the cycle with an emergency end to it, but there’s no way to know if she’ll ever be the same. I’m gonna try, though. No pokegirl deserves to lose her mind. But I’ll let her decide, if she manages to come out of it with any of her original self left.”

“Nyaoo… Sandy… I am sorry to hear that happen, I know how it is to try and pick up my pieces after losing myself like that. I hope she will be okay.” Sandy said, trying to keep herself somewhat calm. But the scent in the air that even Thai could notice now made him wonder just how much control that the pokegirl had over herself. “Why did you choose me?”

“Simple. You’re fully evolved. You were available, and the only other pokegirl that might be good for combat purposes would’ve been a Selkie. And personally, Selkie are a little too cold for my tastes.” He said simply and rather easily. Then he grinned. “Besides, I had a feeling that I’d like you and you’d be willing to work with a guy like me. Or at least, I hope you will.”

“Pet me more.” She said, throwing Thai off track easily with a rather abrupt change of subject. Thai grinned a little as he moved in behind her and used both hands now to rub along her side, although he did eventually get a little more bold by slipping a hand down to cup as much of her closest tit as he could- but, it was about two handfuls in size for him to even attempt to hold. And heavy. “Feel good.” She whispered, even as her musky scent became stronger and her purring got louder.

“I’m glad.” He said to her, and he slipped his hand away from her chest to a protesting growl that welled up from within the Boobcat’s throat. “Oh, you liked that a lot more than you let on, Sandy.” He teased, his hand returning to her breast before his fingers would touch and tease her nipple now instead. “And how will you like this, huh?” he asked just as he touched her, to which she just pushed herself up onto her arms and legs with a little moan of a purr.

“Do more, please… please, pet me more.” She very nearly whispered as her tail batted back and forth excitedly. Thai couldn’t help but to smile as he nodded, cupping her breasts now as he leaned somewhat over her. Both of his hands held the giant tits tentatively as his fingers pinched and lightly pulled at the pokegirl’s nipples. “Want more…” she moaned out as she felt Thai’s hands work at her body still before the hands left the pokegirl’s breasts and then down along her stomach as well.

“Now, now. I don’t think you’re ready to be Tamed by a new master yet, Sandy. But I’ll give you a nice rub-down, alright?” he told her, which netted Thai a disappointed meow from the pokegirl. Grinning at the positive (for him, at least) reaction that he’d received, Thai’s hands ran along her stomach and legs slowly as he watched her reactions. He could feel the Boobcat’s body tense up a bit as her breathing came with more difficulty than before, and the young man had a feeling that she wouldn’t be able to last too much longer against his ministrations if he kept it up like this.

As Sandy moaned from his action, Thai couldn’t help but to move on to her thighs and legs again. Both hands were kept busy as she rocked back and forth slowly, and the young man had to stifle a laugh at how she mimicked the movement of taming, as if she was actually being tamed. Soon enough though, he was done and the Tamer’s hands were held away from her more sensitive parts as he moved to sit up again beside her. “Alright Sandy, all done. What would you like to talk about next, hm?”

“Sandy doesn’t want to talk now.” She whispered, and Thai could barely hear her voice at all as she shifted to rub herself against his arm. Looking to her, he couldn’t help but to wonder if she was starting to finally crack even more. She had an arm around his shoulders as she pressed in close to him, and the young man couldn’t help but to enjoy the fact that she did seem to be about ready for a Taming. “Sandy wants to be close to Ma… um, close to you.”

There we go, he thought, as he nodded slowly and reached across his chest to cup the only breast within range of his hand. The hand between their bodies helped to keep him propped up, thanks to the weight on his body from her side of him. She moaned softly as he began to tease her once more, her breathing becoming even more labored as his hands worked on her again. “Well, get as close as you like, but we aren’t going to be doing any taming for a while.” He told her, though this was quite a bluff at this point.

He was getting as excited as she was, being rubbed up against as she was doing to him. His pants were really causing him to feel a bit out of sorts thanks to her reactions to his ministrations. Damn it, I better hold out long enough to make her give in, he thought. Otherwise, this just won’t go the way I want it to. Then Thai thought about that again. Well, not exactly the way I want it to, anyway. “Sandy doubt that.” She whispered into his ear, before leaning in to lick it. Her free hand crept between Thai’s legs, and he shuddered when he felt her fingers tickling along his tented pants. Shit!

Thai was quick to turn and face her, causing her hand to fall from his erection and onto the bed instead. “Now, now… Not now, Sandy.” He told her sternly, though the moisture on his ear from her rough tongue did make the young man shiver a little bit. She might not remember anything from before four months ago, but she did remember how to turn a guy on. That much was obvious to even him. Gotta keep her from gaining an advantage on me. “If you’re ready to be tamed, tell me that you want me as your master, Sandy. Let me know that you want me to Tame you.” He whispered into her cat-like ear, before he leaned down and licked her cheek teasingly.

She shivered in response to the tease, a low, pleased growl escaping her as he smiled softly. “Mas… Um, Th…Master…” she seemed to struggle to say, her eyes staring at him with a heated intent rather obvious within the blue that was now somewhat clouded with lust. Thai smiled slightly as she seemed about to give in to the feelings that he had set to coursing within her, the Boobcat not once objecting to his advances from the beginning. But now, as he watched her, the young Tamer was happy to see that she was losing her ability to speak. Her arousal was peaking a bit, and he smiled as he ducked beneath her and pushed her down onto the bed.

Both hands were at her sides as he straddled the slightly taller pokegirl’s waist, and Thai leaned in to lick at one of her nipples. The effect was instantaneous as the slightest moisture from his tongue touched the excited nub, and she arched her back quickly as her arms wrapped around his waist. “Master!” she cried out, even as he was almost crushed into her breasts. “Want master… want master, tame his pokegirl.” She murmured lowly, loosening her hold on Thai just enough as he bit down on her tit. Another cry of passion escaped the pokegirl as he smiled mentally. Inside, he had only to do a little math to realize how long it’d taken to wear her down without physically attempting to dominate the Boobcat.

Almost half an hour, Thai managed to come up with, as his hands began to caress Sandy’s sides slowly. Slipping up a bit, the Tamer smiled up to the pokegirl, whose body was almost molded to his as she breathed laboriously in order to keep her oxygen flowing. “Sandy… whose pokegirl are you? Whom do you want for your Master?” he asked her in a whisper. Thai leaned down to capture her neglected nipple in his teeth and he tugged gently on it before pulling up sharply in turn. Her moans turned into cries of passion as he did so, and the tamer was happy to see her attempting to open her eyes to look at him.

“Ma…master. Sandy… is your… your pokegirl.” She finally managed to say, and Thai nodded as one hand slid down along her stomach and between the Boobcat’s legs. She feels like she could flood the entire bed! With a small grin, the young man reached to his shirt and pulled it completely off before moving to stand up before taking his jeans off as well. Sandy watched him as she lay there, her breathing beginning to lessen as she relaxed a bit again. “Master!” she said to him, watching as she moved to kneel in front of him. That stopped Thai as he began to pull his pants down, and she leaned in close to pull down his pants and his boxers to expose his body to her completely.

Then he felt that rough tongue on his stomach, which made Thai groan in response. The swipes of the tongue that assaulted his nerves moved lower as she moved, and soon she was at his manhood. Damn it. I have to make her stop, or I won’t… shit, that feels good. He thought, as her tongue swiped up and down, and then around the head of his member. “S… Sandy…” he muttered, and then she began to bob up and down upon him. He could feel the sizable breasts of his pokegirl against his legs as she moved, quicker and quicker before he fell back a bit and onto the bed.

Out of her mouth he went and then he shuddered as he felt the cooler air from outside the heated moisture from between her lips. Thai smiled up to the pokegirl, and then nodded slightly. “Lie down, Sandy.” He managed to say as he breathed heavily, and the pokegirl obliged quickly by moving on top of him. Not what I meant… “On the bed, Sandy.” He managed to tell her before she could capture him inside of her, and his hands were quick to move the pokegirl off of him and onto the bed sheet beneath them.

It took only a few seconds, but Thai was soon between the Boobcat’s legs as he bit down on one of her breasts once again. She cried out as he slid a hand between her legs once more, and the Tamer once again had his pleasant advantage over Sandy. Two fingers delved deep into the pokegirl, and teased as he pushed them in and out of her as quickly as he could. I have to get some control over her. If I don’t, then I won’t have proved that I am her master. He told himself mentally before he started sliding his fingers over her womanhood.

“I want you to enjoy this first, Sandy.” He whispered to her, even as he felt the movement of her tail beneath them both as it swayed back and forth languidly. Thai was rewarded with a loud and long purr as she thrashed beneath him, her hips moving up and moving his body with her as she bucked upwards. Sandy’s a lot stronger than she looks. I knew that. Thai thought to himself. He took a moment to breathe, and then he started working on one of her nipples with his lips, while the other was being pinched and pulled with his other hand. Her purring soon gave way to loud moaning and her hips moving up and down quickly beneath him, and he grit his teeth as he slid down a bit as she finally let go of a bit lip and roared out a completion.

With the gushing of her fluids ebbing after several seconds of a climax, Thai moved up to kiss her neck and then lick up past her chin and towards her ear. The young man could feel her silky skin as his manhood traveled lightly against her thigh, leaving a small trail of moisture as he smiled softly. “You’re my pokegirl, Sandy.” He whispered into her nearby ear, before he leaned over to kiss her lips gently. She wasn’t moving much as he pried her legs a little further apart, and then he just reached down to guide himself into her.

The growl that erupted from within the Boobcat caused Thai to shudder as he pushed himself into her body slowly. He could feel her hips arch into him, her strong legs wrapping around his waist as the young man began to move steadily in and out of her. Of course, he knew that with the tight wetness that surrounded his manhood clamping onto him, he wouldn’t last long at all within her. Gritting his teeth and closing his eyes, his hands grasped her tits and began to squeeze them roughly.

But all that did was make her start to buck even harder into him as he drove into her. Spurred on into moving faster, Thai lost the ability to keep much control over himself while within the pokegirl. With almost wild noises erupting from Sandy as he moved in the ancient ways of Taming, he remembered enough to slip one hand down the pokegirl’s chest and stomach, and began teasing the Boobcat’s clit as he continued to tame the girl.

That came to an end a moment later as he shoved himself into her and erupted inside of Sandy’s body. Breathing hard, Thai glanced up to her as she stiffened in response to the sudden warmth inside of her, and then she came once again as her body shuddered. No roar this time, just a quieter orgasm than before. But as he continued to play with her, she tensed up and then came again, this time getting him a little whimper from the girl as he smiled slowly. “Bo… ocat…” she muttered softly, which made Thai grin a bit. Taming Shock.

“Get some rest, Sandy.” He said to the pokegirl, and then moved to lie down on top of her as he felt himself remain within her body. Using her large breasts as a cushion, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the Boobcat’s body beneath him.

But it was only a few minutes before he felt her stir beneath him, and Thai glanced up to her with a smile as she opened her eyes. It was obvious from the look within them that she was thinking about something enjoyable… and to Thai, that was a bit worrisome. “Boob… Boobcat?” Sandy asked, and then looked startled at the sound of her voice. Definitely Taming shock.

“What is it, Sandy?” Thai asked her, not quite sure what she was wanting. Well, scratch that. I know what she wants, but I’m gonna play along with her a little bit anyway. “Are you saying thank you?” he asked, which only made her smirk as she clamped herself down onto his manhood again. He still hadn’t shrunk much, but as her muscles worked on him, the young man found himself becoming erect inside her again. “Fine, fine… I get the idea.”

And with the idea in mind, the two were busy for much of the next hour or so.

=====

A knock at that door had both of them alert when it happened. The sound of a lock being worked at had Thai quickly getting out of bed and onto the floor, even as Sandy got up and onto the bed on all floors. Struggling to get his pants pulled on even as the door was opened, Thai glanced over the bed as Sandy’s tail stayed straight up behind her. The fact that the door hadn’t been bashed in made him realize that it had to be a NurseJoy, or a Tamer that had been given the key. “Sandy, relax.” He ordered her, standing up as he found out that he had been correct.

“Well now, I see that you two must’ve had a good night.” Sierra said as she tossed a pokeball up and down. “I hope you didn’t forget about your new little project here. Here’s Milly. I’ve managed to get her to eat something, but she’s completely out of it. Can’t even talk at all.” She told the two others in the room. Sandy looked back to Thai, who just nodded slightly as he smiled a little bit.

“Well, that’s to be expected, I think. She did go through a partial Level 5 Taming Cycle. At least she’s alive and has the capacity to know how to eat still. I’ll have to see if Carrie can do anything to help her out. Oh, and Sierra, this is Sandy. Sandy, this is one of the NurseJoys who work here. Her name is Sierra.”

“Who is Carrie?” Sandy asked, and Thai looked to her in surprise at how quickly she got over her Taming Shock. Sierra saw the look on his face and nodded slightly. Nice to know that she knows what I mean.

“Carrie is a Ka-D-Bra that belongs to my boss when I worked at the Incom Pokegirl Mart. I figure that she might be able to help Milly.” He told the two, and Sierra smiled a little bit. Of course, that’s assuming that she can do anything to help a bunnygirl. Not like they have much of a mind to begin with. I just hope there’s enough dots left that she can use to connect again. Thai left unsaid.

“Oh. Nice to meet Sierra. I can’t wait to meet with Carrie next.” Sandy said, smiling as she looked her master over and licked her lips slowly. Thai looked to her as she did that, and shivered as he saw the lust in the Boobcat’s eyes. Sierra just laughed.

“Shut it, Pinky. Return, Sandy!” Thai said, glaring at Sierra as he lifted the pokeball and had Sandy return to its confines with a flash of red light. Sierra pouted when he called her that, and Thai smirked slightly. He hadn’t called her that since they had lost their virginities to one another before she was of age… and technically, before he was, too. Not like that ever stopped anyone, he thought to himself as he shook his head slowly at the NurseJoy. “Look, Sierra…”

“Just stop there, Thai. You know I hate that nickname.” She told him, and Thai nodded slightly. “Please, don’t call me that again. I’m not some stupid Maid Yvette that can’t handle having her own name.” She complained, and Thai just nodded again.

“Sorry, Sierra.” He replied, walking over to the NurseJoy to give the pokegirl a hug. She stepped back and grinned as she wagged a finger playfully at him, however.

“Whoa now. Go get dressed and go talk with Carrie. I’m close to needing a Taming myself, you know, and I don’t think Janne or Unico would be too thrilled if I got myself Alpha bonded to you. We risked enough of it back when we… you know.” She commented, and Thai nodded as he went to get himself completely dressed. “But if we ever get another NurseJoy around here, I’ll let you know that I’m available.” She teased, winking lustfully at the young man.

It was just as well that he quickly picked up the Boobcat’s clothes, put on his jacket, and grabbed the pokepack before heading out of the pokecenter as quickly as possible. I don’t need another pokegirl yet!

=====

“Hey, Carrie! Where are ya? I’ve got a little project that I need your help with!” Thai called out as he entered the rather empty pokemart. The place was strangely doing no business, even in the middle of the day, and he could only wonder what was going on. But after a moment of listening, and a sniff of the air to detect a somewhat faint musk in the air, Thai couldn’t help but to notice a moan… then several more as the moaning grew louder. Cries of passion of a voice that was awfully familiar to him, and yet he had rarely ever had the chance to hear it. Is that who I think it is? Wait… There was something floating around in the air, and now he was somehow becoming aroused without even seeing a pokegirl in front of him.

Shit. That Ivywhore of the boss’ must’ve let out some lust dust, he thought to himself, as he walked slowly towards the sounds. Sure enough, there was the Ivywhore in the middle of a small pile of pokegirls. Two Bimbos, a Damsel, and two Kittens, along with the Ka-D-Bra that he’d come here to see. She in particular was busy being violated by several vines from the Ivywhore, and her cries of passion increased as Thai just shook his head. “Damn. Makes me glad I won’t be cleaning up this mess.” He muttered, even as a satiated Shane sat on the floor with the two Bimbos up against his sides, and the Damsel on his lap. At least he’s clothed.

“Heya boss. Bad timing?” he asked rhetorically, to which the older man just smirked. Judging from the amount of passed out pokegirls, that Ivywhore and her master must’ve done quite the number here.

“You could say that, Thai. So whatcha need with Carrie, huh?” he asked his one-time employee. As of yesterday, in fact. Still, Thai smiled slightly as he moved over to lean against a stand that was filled with all sorts of anti-burn and anti-freeze salves.

“Well, do you remember Milly? The Bunnygirl that I used to hang out with until she came of age and one of the local tamers took her in?” he asked, to which Shane nodded. Of course he remembers. We used to terrorize the shop during summertime. “Well, her tamer decided to leave her at the pokegirl center yesterday and put her through a level 5 taming cycle.”

Shane interrupted at that point. “Well, that’s bad. But what’s that got to do with Carrie? There’s no psychic type other than maybe Moan that could undo something like that, you know.”

“That’s the thing. I had Sierra at the ‘center pull her out of the Taming Cycle before it finished. The cycle was only 20 percent finished, so I figure there’s something left in that ditzy mind of hers. I hope so, anyway. I wanted to see if Carrie could take a look at ‘er and see if she could do anything to help her.” Thai finished.

“Sure, I’ll let her take a look. If she can do anything, it’ll cost ya, but I’ll give ye a free estimate first. Deal?” the boss-man asked, to which Thai grinned and nodded. A sudden shriek gave way as Carrie slumped onto the floor, her orgasm finishing her off.

“Deal. Glad I got here at the end of your party, I’d hate to have been roped into it with your ‘girls.”
“No kidding. I don’t even know what brought… Er, come back in an hour.” Shane told him, as the Ivywhore crossed into their line of site. She used her vines to pull the Bimbos and the Damsel off her Tamer, and then started to suck on the store manager’s dick.

“Yeah… okay. I’ll be in the back.”

=====

You need me to examine Milly, Thai? I’ll try to help if I can. Carrie thought to Thai after about half an hour had passed. Thai nodded and pulled out the pokeball that held Milly in it, and smiled as he looked to the attractive psychic type pokegirl. Stop that, Thai. If you want me to be able to concentrate on her, I think you better go out into the store. Help Cinny and Rachel with the cleaning up after our little group taming or something.

Fine, fine… are they actually done out there? Thai wondered, smirking as she nodded to him. “Come on out, Milly.” He said aloud now, and he watched as the flash of red light deposited the bunnygirl on the floor. She seemed to be completely out, as she lay there, and Thai felt a twinge of pain as he saw her lie there in an awkward position. She had brown hair that was cut short, and a light yellow sundress that looked like it had white stains over random parts of it. Shit, that’s gotta hurt… good thing she’s so scrambled she can’t feel it. Thai thought, as he knelt beside the Bunnygirl and moved her so that she was lying on her back rather than twisted like a pretzel.

“I swear, if I ever manage to find the guy that did this to her…” he growled, before walking out the door.

With Thai out of the room, Carrie turned to face Milly and she smiled a little bit. Well now… let’s see if I can connect some dots. She thought aloud, and then closed her eyes as she set a hand just above the Bunnygirl’s head.

The pain! Carrie’s face grimaced as she tried to make sense of the chaos. There were snippets of personality to be found in every direction, some slowly moving back towards where a few bits of thought had begun to gather. This chaos… Can I do anything at all? It’s all over… Maybe if I try this. Carrie began to glow a gentle purplish color as she exerted her powers within the fragmented mind of the pokegirl she was trying to help.

So… This is what happens to pokegirls that go through a level 5 taming cycle. Carrie managed to think, before breaking off her mental contact as whimpers of pain escaped from Milly’s otherwise prone body. The glow faded from around her body, and she shivered when she looked at the pokegirl again. Thai, come here please. I have some bad news. And I thought I told you to help Rachel and Cinny.

“Yeah, you told me, but I was a bit more worried about Milly than I am about cleaning up the place. How is she, Carrie?” Thai asked, and recalled Milly with the pokeball.

She’s too far gone. The best I can do is suggest that you wait a week or two for her thoughts to try and reconnect. Her personality is still there a little bit. I can’t tell if she’ll respond to her name anymore. And there’s no way to tell if she even remembers you, let alone anyone else. Sorry. Maybe if you got her to an Alakawham or some other psychic pokegirl, she might be able to help.

Thai nodded a little bit at the news, a bit saddened by it. “It’s okay. I knew it was a long shot, but I had to try. Well, I guess I’d better get going. Especially if I want to get out of town before my parents realize that I’m gone.”

Your parents aren’t stupid, Thai. They probably figured everything out last night when you didn’t go home after taming your Boobcat. Carrie commented, to which Thai could only nod in agreement.

I hate when you have a point like that. He told her, and grinned before he tucked Milly’s pokeball away and hugged the Ka-D-Bra lightly. I’ll miss you.

Carrie smiled and hugged him in return, and at such proximity, Thai couldn’t help but to catch of taming on the pokegirl. Unfortunately, it was a pretty strong scent, and not one that he was particularly fond of smelling. Good luck on your journey, Thai. When I see you next, you better have some more pokegirls.

“See ya later, Carrie. And say ‘bye to the boss for me.” Thai told her, before walking out the door. Leaving the pokemart, he glanced around idly before heading towards the city’s southern limits, to follow the road from there down towards Stalixes City. If he was lucky, the weather would hold fair for a few days at least.

If he was lucky…
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(If anybody wants more of this story, I can scrounge some more of it from the site that I retrieved it from)
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually looked up some more on this. Personally, I'm a fan of it and might try to get into writing a story or two of my own.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've written a couple under some different aliases, but that was with furry erotica rather than this material. I only just recently ventured into this field after a friend showed me a link. It did'nt really seem that appealing at first since it did'nt seem to realistic, but after reading some of these stories, they were not as shallow as I once did, so I have some respect for it now.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading on ahead with the series, I'm not sure I hold the same enjoyment as I had initially from the author. It seems to take a darker turn and with violence being less accepted, might not be a series to keep posting.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot of the stories I find seem that way. I hated the fact that almost all of them had stories where either their first pokegirl either gets killed horrifically, or got lost in a technical sense like confiscation from police and given away. I almost felt like crying in every sense.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely interested in starting a series of my own. I think I'll first post them here before I'd submit them through the group's site.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have no objections coming from me.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, despite all that, this thread certainly getting quite a few views.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*thumbs up* i like it. Mr. Green
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, the site I got it had alot of these stories. The only dislike I had about it is the personal loss alot of characters experienced. So its alot darker than I had wanted it to be. I literally cried seeing Sandy go like that.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man if thats what happens i dont want to continue with the story <.<...
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, its very emo if that is the word that describes it. I did'nt realize it till afterwards, but I had to finish what I started.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, one instance so far of real loss from violence, but there are some pluses that come from it. After that, I saw one trade, but I think I'm up to Chapter 9.

I'll have to change my post from my series, as the way it was going has changed to fit canon.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so... anything else going on here or no?
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure, but if you want the link to the site I got it from, I would'nt mind to oblige that info.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the site are there any that are not emo?
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple, but I hav'nt had much time to read them all just yet.

http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/pokegirls/pokegirls_stories.html
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might want to go with the invision board, the angelfire site is pretty out of date by comparison
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Care to give a link?
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pokegirl Board

There ya go!
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks i will get to reading them once i get time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1