JesseCapelli.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

STORY: Just finished my story on Kein (Not Bon Bon related)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmperorRevan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: STORY: Just finished my story on Kein (Not Bon Bon related) Reply with quote

Well I know some of you have heard that I've been writing a story on a pic I commissioned a while back. And pretty much I think everyone has seen it already, so I won't post a thread to it, you can go find it on your own. But I will post a thread on my recent work, Chronicles of Eternal Darkness: Birth by Death. Here's the link

http://www.yiffstar.com/?pid=62380

If you want you can go there and read it, be warned though it's long. The finishing size, a good 23 pages of text. Personally that's a new record, though I bet many of you have exceeded that many times over. Anyway, check it out if you want. But of you give feedback here, or their if you have an account, I'd love to hear what you think. CHOW, or CIAO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1