JesseCapelli.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 20 The Creation......

Why oh why this light hates me.
Voice"So, did you saw that vision of someone else?"
Chris"Yeah, what is that vision?"
Voice"The vision of when they meet together, it could be bad or good, depending on their action. But it doesn't tell you their future."
Chris"But why them?"
Voice"Who knows, this is not your type of timeline."
Chris"Fine."
Voice"Flashblack, isn't fun?"
Chris"No it's not! I was abandon!"
Voice"That's just the beginning of it if I'm correct. Hahahahahaha!!!!!"
Beginning, I wonder what is the end. But it hits me and it was solid ground, hard one.
Chris"......cold, looks like a psycho horror place."
I heard the scream of the pain echos down. One thing for sure, asylum. Year 1944 A.D. in the island of Sylt, Germany. Target is Dr. Emmerich, a German Shephard.
Chris"Doctor, asylum, 1944, this is holocaust. But this room is where these Nazi soldier uniform store it. I grab one, wore it, and I'm a war criminal. But look on the bright side, a free MP-40. I went out and quickly enough, I was called out.
Soldier"Hey you! Walk with me!"
Chris"Alright."
Walking with him and being cool. Going outside and there are trucks coming in, with the jews as well.
Soldier"Look at those dirts, they will never see day light again."
Chris"I bet."
Soldier"This way."
Now walking to the post guard and they ask him.
Soldier"Were going to Lab Recreation from the request of Dr. Emmerich."
Post Guard"On you go soldiers."
Soldier"Let's go."
Then back inside into the asylum. The screaming is too much. And gun shots is just the same. Outside the window, these jews were land up. Ready, aim, fire. Shots burst and all were dead, including exploding head shots.
Soldier"Haha, we show them who is strong here!"
Chris"You got that right."
Into the halls and then I enter a room with the rest of these soldiers. They were lined up, ready.
Soldier"Follow me!"
They follow him as well. We were going upstair and see the world of corpses. They were piled up, and were spit at the dead. How fuck up this is to the dead. This long stair, and I saw the real horror of the Nazi, they found a pregent women, cut it up and took out the baby. How sick I saw the conclusion to the child is being put in the pile softly, singing some goodnight baby song, and STG-44 did the work. My thoughts to this is cruel, but my emotion said that it's the same thing I saw in my time and the past. Then we went to the Lab Recreation. All the scientist were here and we were just guards. A dead person is in the coma, not a jew, but one of there own. Finally came Dr. Ennerich.
Dr. Ennerich"Gentlemen, I'm please to welcome you to this Recreation experiment I personally work on. You will witness the true power to bring back the dead to life!"
What the fuck! Zombies? I thought they were just made up crap.
Dr. Ennerich"You are curious to this work, but let me tell how this all work."
He grab this looking glass tube with a chemical liquid inside.
Brexio"The subject has been successfully implanted with the knowledge to become the Excon soldier."
That's not his voice, suddenly right in the same place, flashback return, and this room looks like a mental psycho place. There guys were there, I don't remember them, I was in the coma, dead asleep. What were they doing to me, I look young, about 14 years old.
Neo"So, what is the problem?"
Brexio"His responses to our orders have been, sporadic. Unpredictable. He shows a remarkable resilience."
Neo"Why?"
Brexio"He is unusual, atypical. Few men possess such will, our other test subjects have been far more successful."
Neo"If he will not follow the orders embedded in the order of instruction, then he is of no use to me. He can rot, take him back to his room."
What? I was a test subject, for what? Excon soldier? What is this meaning!? Why can't I remember this?! Flashback is over, the real show is starting.
Dr. Ennerich"Rise!"
The dead girl rise, and it's now a zombie. She moans in a sick sound of alive. Everyone is surprise, but not a surprise to me as I saw the real creation. She walk, this dead Black Eagle shows it's power.
Dr. Ennerich"This is my recreation!"
They were in awe and found it very interesting.
Dr. Ennerich"But the real power of purpose is that it obey your command."
I doubt that.
Dr. Ennerich"You, bend over."
The zombie did.
Dr. Ennerich"See, now watch."
He pulls down his pants, and starts fucking the zombie?.........This is really sick of all.......I can't stand it now, better do something now!
Chris"Dr. Ennerich!! Burn all of you to hell!!!"
I use my flames and burst out the hated. They all were burning, screaming for mercy, no Nazi deserves mercy. This zombie is still alive, I put bullets to the head, and now it's head is gone, the blood gores it all out. The alarm goes out. Everyone is force to get out of this place now. I left, and start killing everyone, these people don't deserve to live. All in panic, some tries to kill me, yet they took a lot of bullets. I finally found a MG-42.
Chris"Let's make art with the color of blood you fucks!"
Shooting a lot of bullets, you can't resist this fun, but I was not happy still, I really want to know the answer to this flashback, are they real? THinking and killing, I can multi task. Everyone is soon gone, and this place is last time, horror existed in this type of time. A huge explosion got my attention as to the accomplishment I did.
Chris"What sick fuck. I bet I did everyone a favor so far."
I hope I did. Because pleasure is all in everyone's head. Nazi all ran as fast as they can. No one back there is alive, even the documents of this experiment was in the flames, no one should have that shit works. Into the forest, the alarm is all I hear, strip naked as another free man, then gone into the light.

To be continue...............................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1