JesseCapelli.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 4 Reply with quote

Chapter 4 The Last Natural Legend

Again the light mights me down hard, and fell to another world in time.
Chris"I hope this mission is worth the annoying small pain. Now where am I?"
The watch tells me the year is now 2100 B.C., and this is now China.
Chris"Great, who am I going to kill, my super great grand father?"
Then it saids my target is Wei Tai, the Fenghuang.
Chris"Fenghuang? These race are really a myth, it's telling me it's real? We should find out."
It's night time. In the plain hills, I see nowhere. But nobody is here. I then decide to fly. I jump, flap my wings, and fly high. Searching around the place, I see lights over there, by the two hills. I flew over there, on low height, and hide behind the tree's. At close, I land on the roof top. And then, I saw a lot of people gather in a public annoucement.
Chris"Better figure out what the fuck is going on over there."
Jumpping on the roofs, I manage to do this very slient, even if these type of buildings should crack by weight.
Mayor"People of YangCheng, there will be a volunteers to go on the expedition. Those who are brave enough should be here by the next morning. There will be a great reward on your return. Bring your weapon of choice, and be here if you have the courage to go on this expedition."
Then the people left and went home.
Chris"I should find clothes here and a good sword here. Hopefully this expedition should get me near the target or this will not and it will be a huge waste of time."
Jumpping across buildings of houses, I manage to enter a room where no one is here. Found some clothes to wear, a dark blue shenyi. Pefect wear, and on the wall, there is a steel jian sword. It's big, but I could handle it.
Chris"Nice."
Jing"What are you doing here??"
Oh shit!
Chris"........."
I look back, the Red Crowned Crane doesn't look happy.
Jing"Well??"
Chris"What do you think I'm doing."
Jing"Your trespassing, stealing, and I bet your going to kill me just to run away sliently. That's your plan right?"
Chris"Yes, yes, and no. Killing you? Why would I kill a beautiful Crane like you?"
Jing"Wait, what?"
Chris"It's so stupid just to kill a sexy bird. Maybe your looking at it the wrong way."
I made my move. Moving up to her.
Jing"Your joking right?"
I throw the sword down and put my hands on her shoulders.
Chris"No, I am not joking."
Using my thumbs, I gently strip her where her neck is pure innocent.
Jing"..........prove me wrong then."
I kiss her neck, while stripping her fully. I carry her to bed, stripping myself on top of her.
Jing"My goodness, I never seen that before."
Yes she pointed out to my abs, as I bet all girls will do. Then my cock was titty fucking her. Her tit's are so soft.
Jing"Do me now."
I then fuck her missionary style.
Jing"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh!!!!"
Doing it all harder, and faster. Then I kiss her between her both tit's.
Jing"Ahhhhh!!!!! I can't hold on anymore!!!!!"
As fast as I can, I let it out and cum on her chest. It was still awesome. We fell asleep.........................Next morning, I woke up, and got ready.
Jing"Your going on the expedition?"
Chris"Yes."
Jing"Thank you for this once in a life time love."
Chris"My pleasure beautiful."
Jing"Names Jing by the way. Yours?"
Chris"Sorry, I never had a name."
I left, then unto the meeting place. There were only five of us.
Mayor"Gentlemen, this expedition is very dangerous. Your task is to bring back the head of this beast we have claimed about. Whoever comes back with it, shall have a great reward. I hope you guys come back safely."
Then we are off. The mountain is over there, and that's where I should find him. I was in front of them. They chat about their times, some were funny, some I wish I want to kill them.
Chris"Does any of you know this beast?"
Lin"They said it's more than two headed beast."
Chris"Glad to know."
Climbing on the mountain, and we found the cave. It was cold, yet I like it colder. Inside was dark, we have a fire stick to light our ways.
Kei"I hope we survive this battle."
As we are walking, there is a bridge that is a suspension wood plank. On the other side.......
Wei"Who goes there?"
Chris"Are you Wei Tai?"
Wei"Do not mention my name ever again!!!"
He then cut the ropes, and the bridge fell. They all fell to their death as the many spears did their job. I was flying.
Chris"Wei Tai!! Your dead!!"
Wei"Come follow me then, hahahahaha!!!"
He ran fast, and I ran fast as well. Then their is a big cave.
Chris"Come out you bastard!!"
Wei"Didn't you even bother looking at my collections on the wall over there?"
The wall was cover with skeletons. Many of them look small, maybe a teenager.
Wei"I love young adults. They have the weirdest imagination."
Chris"And yet you kill them?"
Wei"What do you expect, I too have the weirdest imagination as well. Say hello to my pet that I created with magic as I reborn him.
The beast came just with their heads, but they are not heads, no face. It's all tentacles. Holy shit. Then all quickly grab both my arms and legs. I can't move.
Wei"Hehehe, my pet hungry for pleasure."
We all know his sex crime. Now to break free. That thing is coming to my mouth. It went in, but I bite it hard. It let go of me. I fly and shot fireballs at it. It was on fire. The beast in now in flames. I shot more.
Wei"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
Chris"Hello pet, your on fire."
The thing went down and the fire kill the soul hell of it.
Wei"You!! Your a monster!!!"
Chris"I may be. But I don't give a fuck about what you said."
Next to him, I stab him in the chest, and burn him in flames.
Wei"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"
Chris"Burn in hell you fuck."
It was moving around too much, and then it stop. the flames keep lighting up. Target eliminated. Next target, I saw dark cave, then a push of light out of this year.

To be continue......................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1