JesseCapelli.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 8 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 8 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 8 Peaceful Date

Searching for a new city to find, we don't need to hide and wait for days to past by, we just keeping going. Later on, across this huge long miles river, we found a new city already. It's call Tanoa.
Chris"It's a big city. Metropolis. Let's not go to parties anymore. They give us too much fucken trouble already."
Andrea"Ok, what will we do here?"
Chris"Walk around. And probably hoping to find a new home."
Home, I just wanna go home already!! But what I find is no home, it's not a peaceful place, it's full of mind tricks of pleasure. Even though I don't go against it, I love pleasure and love, I don't like it's use as for something else. But whatever. Now, we land in the nearby forest and walk to the city. As I watch, there is more tall buildings in all platinum style. We even saw people in business uniform, normal people, and even looking rich people. Not much colorful people, but the idea is communication they are using. Cellphones, pads, cars, even music players. I yet wonder how did they build this city so huge within couple of years.
Chris"Looks good so far."
Andrea"We could go on a date."
Chris"You want to babe?"
Andrea"I would ever want to Chris."
We kiss and then hold hands. We walk to different places. Even we went to the mall. It's all new, fresh, and futuristic.
Chris"Looks cool."
Andrea"Yeah. Let's walk around. Who knows what you may buy me something."
So we walk as always and yet to found a jewelry store. I happen to found a perfect neckless. I bought it and it's a platinum base with a light ruby shape as a heart of love.
Andrea"It's so beautiful! Thanks Chris!!"
Chris"Anytime babe."
We kiss again. We left the mall and happen to find a resturant tower. We went there and it's a huge hole on the center of all floors, so people can see each others from different levels. We then ate at the top floor of this 70 floor building. I saw the whole city. We ate pizza, fries, sodas, and even vanilla ice cream. I look around the city, turns out to be a perfect color world. The lake over there is huge. While eating, our legs were crossing each other like another way of holding hands but on your feet. After our lunch, we went to the roof for the hell of it and the wind breeze us as if we just touch 1% of heaven. In the wall, we start to makeout.
Andrea"Chris, how much you love me?"
Chris"More than anything you can imagine in the entire universe."
Andrea"Wow!!! So much love baby."
Chris"Yeah, come here sexy."
I grab her ass and we french kiss a lot. My dick is so hard right right now. I can feel her breast grew a little when I kiss her neck.
Andrea"Ahhhh.......lets pretend to fuck baby."
Chris"Ok, my hard cock wants to tease your pussy now baby."
Andrea"Please me then."
Still in clothes, we body together and I hump her up front.
Andrea"Oh god! More please!"
Then she grab my hands and put it in her pussy and I was fingering it. Everytime I hump her, my finger fucks her, pattern.
Andrea"Oh yes!! Faster!"
She put her hands on my pants where my cock is and starts to smooth it. She knows how to treat my cock right.
Chris"Oh fuck! Im going to cum!!"
Andrea"Me too!!! Let's cum together!!"
Even though I'm not going to cum, she is. Because her pussy is getting really wet right. I finger her faster. She then tights her legs to cum.
Andrea"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!"
When she cum, I quickly kiss her chest and she was holding me so hard, I feel her cums just gushes out so much.
Andrea"Chris, 'panting' your soo good. You made me feel a lot more pleasure than I have ever felt baby."
She kisses my neck, I was now wanting to fuck her now.
Chris"Any time angel."
We then fly back to the Hub. As we got there, she strips and her panties were so wet from her cum.
Andrea"Oh Chris, I made a mess."
Chris"You dirty girl."
We then rest naked...........when night falls, I woke up earlier than her and I look outside. The cities light were so colorful. I look at my cock, and it's hanging already. I didn't want to cum back there, I wanted to save it before we really do have sex, but not on the condom, but on her soft, warm, and beautiful furs. Then I look at her, she then moves a lot. She's sweating a lot, moving too much, she's having a nightmare! I can't do anything, she has to face the fear itself.
Andrea"Wait!!! Wait!!!!"
Who is she talking to? She's sweating even more. Suddenly, she woke up.
Andrea"WAIT!!!!!!"
Chris"Andrea!! Relax!! It's ok!!. It's over!! I'm here!!"
Andrea"Oh god."
I hug her. Whatever happen in her dreams, it's not a good thing.
Andrea"Chris, let's go to the library please."
Chris"Ok."
We then head to the library and saw a lot of books. She was sitting down and was doing nothing. I walk up to her.
Chris"Your ok?"
Andrea"Yeah. Chris, I know it's hard for me to say this, but we can't be together again."
Chris"What!!"
Andrea"Please Chris! Just don't ask why, I want to live a normal life right now. I don't want another trouble with you in this another night. Please, leave me alone."
I walk to the bathroom and my heart sank so hard, my fucken head hurts.
Chris"What the fuck!!! I save her life more than once and now I can't see her again!! This is bullshit!!! AAAARRRGGGGHH!!!!!"
Why!!! It must be her dreams!! I knew it has to be it!!! Then, my foot twitch. When my foot twitch, someone is coming. It twitches again. When it happen twice, someone is coming as a threat..............uh oh.

To be continue.................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1