JesseCapelli.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Rise of the Meta-Furries: Inevitable Combat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((looks like ya heading towards riku's home then catherine so thats all right with me i'll be happyy to meet ya there ^_^))

the sounds of electrity could be heard comeing from one of the warehouse that use to be a miltray base but the place had been abounded for years at this time the only person to hang round the old base was a huge king cheetah who had turned it into his home

inside the biggest warehouse where all the secriuty equipment was and also a large miltray super computer was the cheetahs home he had preety much upgrade the place to his own likeing

if anyone was to come near they could hear the noise of rikus fave band playing on his strreeo

"hmmm ahhh heeres the problem looks like one of the main wires to the engine got severd in my last battle hmph well this will be easy to fix"

riku smiled and took a swig of his drink before getting back to work on his moterbike

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boris opened his eyes and almost pissed himself when he saw he was upside down. He started to become frantic till he heard someone speak.

“Ah you’re awake, a big mistake. By opening your eyes, hehe you can see a rotten surprise!”

Boris turned to see a black timber wolf in a black trench coat wearing a visor. He knew who this was.

“BOSHIMOI... it can’t be? I thought you were...”

“Dead! Hardly that my friend. You see the writer wanted to jump in on this little RP that we’re in. Heh can’t say I blame him. He made me a little nuts to. For every now and then I speak in rhyme, isn’t it sublime.”

“Please can’t we make deal?”

“Umm... No.”

With that he cut the cord and Boris went plummeting down into the street below. Dailen looked down and chuckled.

“Well that’s got to smart, but he made some great street art.”

He pulled out a phone and dialed a number.

“Yeah its me, can’t you see? The job’s done and it was fun. Its time I scat, to kill another Rat.”

Dailen hung up and sighed.

“You know writer, I hope we have a better go at this. The whole cliff hanger bit kind of sucked. Ah well.”

He then pressed a button on his visor and Johnny Cash’s Ring of Fife was soon playing. He began to jump from one building to the next. He knew the government was tracking down and killing meta’s, something Doc didn’t approve of, but Dailen still had a job to do. His next case was near the docks.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Difficult to say. For all we know, he could be trying to hack into government computers as we speak..."

Bryon turned to look across the docks when he suddenly spotted a growing shape in the sky. He squinted his eyes to get a better view, wishing he had a pair of binoculars on him.

"Hm... Something is headed this way. What do you think it is, Allison?"

Meanwhile, at the crime scene...
One of the army men, a chameleon, approached the detective and addressed him. "Detective Manning, I presume? I am Captain Victor Keyes of the United States Army. As of now, this has become a matter of national security!"
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So i take it that the chain of command ordered you to tell me that im off the case, and to not stick my mussel into it?" Harrold asked as he grabed a cigaret from his jacket and placed it on his lips before lighting it. "Or, is it some thing entirely differnt altogeather for once, Captain?" the dog said as he blew a puff of smoke away from the three men as a reason to take a quick look at the two bodies in case it was as he expected.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*lands next to the warehouse and knocks at the door. Alice doesn't wait that Riku's answer properly to open and enter.*

Hi Riku. Can I borrow you your computer a moment please? The mundane assaulted my office, hunting for meta. I need to contact some peoples, rally the troops to remember them why the mundane should pay respect and seek the protection of the special ones. I cannot really do that from some internet cafe where I could be victim of a sneak attack.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riku who had his music up rather loudly didnt hear the knock instead he had very cleverly set up a small wire from the door to him self so when the door held vibrations he would feel a small jolt

feeling a small jolt the exetrmly tall cheetah paused his song and went to the door wiotch was opend by a familer bovine

"huh? alice ohhhh sure go right ahead the super computer is right next to my moterbike so go nuts"

riku shrugged and steped aside to let alice come inside

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The drug lord was picked up and was hanging upside down.

“You’re loco man. Let me down, we can work a deal out.”

Dailen sighed and shook his head.

“What a trick, to die so quick. Unless you want me to skin thee?”

He blades popped out of his blades.

The drug lord eye’s opened wide. He was so scared he couldn’t say anything at first. The last words coming out of his mouth was “OH LORD” before he plummeted to his death. Dailen smiled and made a call.

“Jobs done that it was fun. Going to relax at the beach.”

He hung up and turned around only to see two people he knew.

“Well what do you know.”

He looked through his visor and smiled.

“Well this is cool. I wander what their writers are up to?”

Before he could do anything he heard a chopper in the distance. He ducked low and watched it for a bit, like it was looking for something.

“Hmm, curiouser and curiouser.”
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Victor eyed the detective before he replied, "Actually, Detective, this has become a rather serious situation here. If what that Meta said is true, then this city will become a war zone soon. Command has asked for all police forces here to cooperate with keeping the peace in this city and the capture and possible neutralization of any and all suspected Metas."

Back at the docks, Bryon still couldn't make out the incoming shape. He turned around to ask Allison, only to discover that he was by himself.

"She must have gone off to find Numlock or something... Hope she'll be all right"

His ears then picked up the sounds of a helicopter flying towards him. Thinking it was a police helicopter, the rabbit rushed towards the nearby warehouse, pulling open the door before running inside and slamming the door shut.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I see, please excuse me for the warm welcome, in this line of work you tend to expect the worst from people." the dog said as he put out the cigaret and crouched next to one of the bodies and put on a pair of gloves. He then pulled out and evidence baggy, he then grabed a sliver of a nail from the vixen's claws that was left on the victum's neck. "I, and the rest of the LAPD will do what they always do, try to keep the peace. Thou the bit of dirt on this nail may give us a lead or at least a clue of were to look next before she strikes agean. It will take some time to for the lab to analize thou." Harrold said as he placed the evidence in his jacket. "So tell, was the commistioner told already? Also are you going around telling every officer of he law this, or am i just a special case becuase of my past service?"
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you . Nice bike by the way.

*walks to the computer, taking a couple of key USB from her purse. She knows that on them, there are some dirt on powerful persons, a list of metas with related data, several schematics of anti-meta weapons, copy of the projects stolen in the military base and info about some strains of the meta-virus itself. She had more that enough to start a little uprising, the names, the 'proofs' that it was the mundane that manipulate the true and make the first strike and a secure centre of communications. Soon, SMS are send, proof are emailed, short conversations are send to through the internet. Alice isn't too into her war brewing to heard the door open but she trust enough Riku to be able to deal with any problem that could enter in his home.*
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*edit due to loss of intreast*

dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking at alice riku scowled and jabbed a finger at a huge high tech miltyary super computer in the far left hand connor of his home witch was near his nearly fixed moterbike

"ummmm thanks i guess wait...........som,eone........... huh?" riku's ears perked up with the sound of the door to his home being slmmed shut and he was quick to combat the person who enterd

grabbing the fur by his neck he slammed the mystrey fur up againt the side of the wall
and the sound of what would be a sword being drawn from it's seather could be heard as rikus arm turned into a deadly sharp blade.

this was also the first time anyone had seen thi new power of his "KINDA STUPID TO ENTER WITHOUT PERMIS....... BRYON GRRRRR"

dropping the rabbit from a over 5 foot drop he growled angrily and stomped over to his moterbike

"ya better not of bought along any of ya frigging buddys bryon i
mean i was in a good mood untill now so if ya staying dont touch anything or i'll cut ya frigging paws off got it"

riku growled before wrenching open a fride door and digging inside it "as ya here what do ya wanna drink both of ya"

Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dailen jumped down from the building and quickly made his way to the docks. Once there he called Glitch.

“Hey Glitch... I see... well I’ll be! Well I have to run, but this should be fun. Found some old friends in a shack... mmm maybe they’ll have some snacks.”

He hung up and nodded.

“Getting good writer. Hope this keeps up. Now then shall we?”

With that he walks up and knocks on the door and waits, a grin on his face.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As swift as darkness encroaches upon the light, a gray vixen ran across the rooftops of the city, her eyes emmitting a slight orange could as they darted around, scanning the streets below. A few of the civilians were glowing a bright orange in the woman's sight. She lept from the tops of the buildings and talked with a few of them, forcefully if needed, before heading back to her patrol.

After a short while, she came across what appeared to be a crime scene. She watched from above as the men in military wear took the scene away from a local officer. Appearing from a darkened alley, the vixen went and looked at the bloody scene of two men who had crashed into the pavement, her own claws sending them to their demise earlier. She just smirked as a civilian ran up to one of the military men, pointing at the vixen before running off. The grey fox just smirked at the men, knowing they couldn't do a single thing to her.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon had just shut the door and turned around when he suddenly felt a powerful hand grasping his throat. The wind was knocked out of the rabbit as he was slammed into the wall. A sharp blade appeared out of nowhere and was hovering close to his face, spooking Bryon ad making his ears flatten against his skull.

His eyes followed the length of the blade until he looked into the attacker's face. Bryon's eyes widened as he recognized Riku from his encounters with him. The angry tone of voice and scowl upon the cheetah's face made Bryon worry until he was let go, falling onto his hands and knees and gasping for air. He took a few moments to recuperate before he said, "S-Sorry... I saw a helicopter flying towards here and I rushed in here to hide, thinking it was abandoned or empty."

Meanwhile, at the crime scene...

"Yes, the commissioner was well informed of the situation," Victor said.
"He was a little agitated by our sudden... appearance here, but he eventually agreed to our commander's terms. He'll inform the other officers of the situation for us."

The lizard then cleared his throat before continuing. "Of course, we decided to tell you this as well due to your commendable service here. We feel that..."

He was suddenly interrupted by the sounds of someone running towards the group. Victor turned to look and saw a female husky frantically pointing at someone standing a few feet away before fleeing out of sight. Victor squinted as he gazed at the figure for a few moments before his eyes widened in recognition.

He swiftly pulled out his handgun and pointed it at the figure. The other soldiers aimed their rifles at her as Victor yelled, "Allison Jet, you are under arrest by order of the United States Armed Forces! Put your hands on your head and kneel on the ground!"
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The German Sheapered inhaled some smoke from his cigaret and then exhaled calmly as he assested the situation. At least it is good to have a name to add to the face, but she doesnt look like she did on the video earlyer. Not to mention that cavaler look on her, even thou she has a lot of guns pointed at her. It can only mean two things, one she is planing to take as meny down with her as she can, or two she belives her self to be involnerable.

"Please, Tell me you have some thing that she isnt expecting." the dog said to the lizard knowing full well that he may have to act in order to save his own life if not the lives of the men who are now pointing ther guns at Allison.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smiles to Riku.*

Do you have any ice tea?

*walks toward Bryon.*

You will have to be used of this kind of event Bryon. The mundane decided to hunt us, so until we puts them back in their place they will always look for easy target among the metas. Interested to remember them why it is a bad idea to pick a fight with our kind?
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rummging in his fridge he reapperd with a can in his mouth and abottle of raspberry tea and slammed the door shut with his tail with a scowl on his face

walking past alice he placed the bottle near alice and slumped down in front of his moterbike then with a small crakle he begane working on his bike again

while listening to alice while still scowling "pick a fight? bryon isn't stupid enoth to pick a fight with one of the most powerfull meta's in this dam city besides after what i did the virus is no more"

setting one of his fingers on fire he bagane mellding the metal on his bike "the mundane? alice iv'e told ya before i no longer consider myself a hero"

Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He waited for a bit and decided to just walk in. With a powerful kick the crashed open and Dailen walked in.

“HELLO! ANYONE HOME?”
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vixen scoffed at the men and their weapons "Now why on Earth would I do that?" she said with a slight laugh before staring directly at the soldiers. She was scanning them to see if any were infected. They weren't. Allison chuckled softly before a blackish red cloud of mist like material moved down her arm. changing it to her claws. She brought her arm up towards Victor, not being close enough to actually do anything, she simply brought her claws in, leaving only her middle one up, flipping the Captain the bird.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
silverleaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dark shape moves about inside a small clothing store taking items off the shelf and putting them on, then heads for the gaping hole in the front window, walking past a white hospital gown covered in blood.

Quickly stepping back through a broken window, the broken glass crunching under his boots, a small breeze disturbs his hair.

Looking around himself carefully he begins to walk down the dark road when a loud commosion nearby catches his attention.

Pulling his newly stolen glasses off his face he turns in the direction the noise came from, instead of going around the building he dashes straight at the side, when he is within a few feet of the wall he launches himself into the air with a powerful telekinetic push leaving a small crater in the concrete.

He easily clears the top of the building using the same power to leap from building to building til he spots some bright lights, landing on a nearby roof and sneaking up towards the edge.

Staring over the edge he spots a lone vixen which he immediately knows is a meta, who is standing with a large number of non-metas pointing their guns at her causing his blood to boil as the thought entered his mind that he may have been the one that lead them to her.

Picking up a loose brick nearby he laughs to himself as her hands change into claws and raises his middle finger towards the group of soldiers, although what it actually meant was a mystery, but guessing from the look on her face, it was an insult.

Levitating the brick into the air above his hand he began to spin it quickly, once it was spinning at a great speed he flung it quickly at a vehicle near the soldiers, as it connected smashing the side of the vehicle in, with a quick flick of his eyes at the vehicle, the vehicle becomes completely engulfed in flames, causing some of the military guns to be taken off the vixen.

taking a step back he bent down, as much as he wanted to help her, his curiousity got the better of him, "Let's see what you can do!" he says quietly to himself, although being ready to help if he thinks she needs it.

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11520 - Alexander Vadania

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11737 - Jessica Sinclaire

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/silverleaf455/
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Deleted-

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/

Last edited by Artyom Derison on Sun May 13, 2012 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beads of sweat formed on Victor's brow as he kept his handgun pointed at Allison. The atmosphere was tense between the two, making the lizard be on edge.

"Simple, Miss Allison. If you cooperate, I am sure we can work something out. Do this the hard way and well... Let's just say that things will get ugly here."

A sudden explosion drew his attention elsewhere. He spotted on of the Army SUVs on fire and in pieces. A few of the soldiers were lying on the ground either injured or unmoving. Shouting and gunfire could be heard nearby.

"Damn it! Go after who did this and take them down!"

Back at the warehouse, Leaf rubbed his paws together out of nerves as he looked on at Alice and Riku. "I'm not one to fight unless there's no alternative. I was hoping there would be a chance for coexistence, but..."

He shuddered as memories of his last mission flashed before him. "Considering what happened last time and recently, there may be no alternative. I only want to take out the ones responsible, not the civilians."
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*laughs at Riku comment then take a sip of her drink while levitates.*

You are wrong Riku. First, Bryon is maybe a bad fighter but he is a great spy. Remember, knowledge is half of the battle. Beside, we fight mundanes not metas. Second, you should have been more aware of your surrounding. I sneak out a couple of sample out of your destruction and kept a backup copy of the experimentations. I couldn't let you destroy my perfect little future.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((edit))

dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riku growled angily makeing a loud eletrtisty crakling noise "ya takeing the piss right byron is a useless spy he can't even control his invisiblity power without it back fireing"

thorwing his can aside he stood up and growled "and i dont care if it's metas or mundanes ya fighting i refuse to become part of ya stupid meta army im done with fighting and no matter how you try i will not help you"

looking at her he sat back down and slammed his fist into the floor makeing it crack

"and for ya informartion those smaples ya took are fakes i destroyed all of the real stuff after are clumsy compaion here feel into a vate of it so stick that in ya telkinees power and smoke it"

Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dailen was a little annoyed that no one notice him.

‘Well really, the nerve of some people,’ he thought.

He walked up to Leaf, Riku and Alice.

“Sup guys, been a while haven’t seen you lot since the Airship Battle.”
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The explosions of grenades and fires raged in the distance, giving enough of a distraction for Allison to slip away and quickly consume a soldier with no one else noticing, immediately shifting into the wolf's form. Using the disguise, she aimed down her rifle and looked through the scope, trying to see what what causing all the commotion. All she could see through the scope was fire and soldiers shooting at something in the flames.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
silverleaf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dark figure on the roof watched the vixen through his red lensed shades, he smiled as she absorbed the soldier and then changed to match his appearance amidst all the panic.

A glint of light on a nearby roof caught his attention, turning his head he caught sight of a figure pointing something at him, a ruffling of dust around him was all that could show he was using his telekinesis, a loud blast erupted as the figure pulled the trigger on his rifle,

The bullet was true to it's mark going straight for the puma's head, but it didn't connect stopping inches short being pushed back by his barrier.

His eyes still on the figure as it loaded another round into the barrel, before it could look down the sight again the entire roof went up in flame lighting up the night sky.

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11520 - Alexander Vadania

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11737 - Jessica Sinclaire

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/silverleaf455/
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Deleted-

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/

Last edited by Artyom Derison on Sun May 13, 2012 11:18 am; edited 5 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7