JesseCapelli.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Rise of the Meta-Furries: Inevitable Combat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The goat grasped at the bodyguard's hands, feebly trying to pry them off his neck as he was lifted into the air. He was becoming terrified for his life, unsure what the two men were up to as he was tossed unceremoniously next to Mr. Thomas...

Meanwhile, Bryon sat atop the bull's back as he tied his ankles together, making the knot tight enough to not let the belt come loose. The rabbit then held Mr. Thomas' hands together with his paws as he made the bull kneel up and look at Allison. By now, she had reverted back to her original form and was looking at them.

"Well, gentlemen... I believe there's something important to discuss with you."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yup." the vixen said cracking her knuckles as her arms changed, her claws coming forth, bringing one up to the goat and slightly nicking his chin with the foot long razor sharp talons.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The goat could only look in horror as the vixen made sharp claws grow out of her arms. He winced as Allison nicked his neck with one of her claws, a thin trickle of blood flowing from the cut.

The bull trembled as he spoke, "Wh... What do you want from us?"

Bryon smirked as he let go of the bull's hands and walked to the vixen's side. The businessmen were too horrified to do anything other than stare at them.

"You see, gentlemen... You've been living a life of luxury on the backs of others. I can tell from the jewelry you're wearing that you obviously care more about money than you do about everything else. We're here to teach you how foolish that is."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well that and to publicly humilitate you." Allison said going over to them and stripping each one down to their underwear with her claws before carving obscene remarks in their chests, legs and arms, laughing slight at what she was writing.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon couldn't help but chuckle at Allison's antics as she humiliated Alexander and Patrick. He walked over to the torn dress pants of the goat and dug inside its pockets. The rabbit pulled out a wallet and cell phone and opened them up.

The wallet contained a decent amount of money, as well as several credit cards and a small photograph. The photo was of a younger Patrick with a young female goat standing next to him. "Must be his wife," the rabbit thought to himself. He pocketed the money and tossed the wallet to the ground.

Bryon's attention was then focused on the cell phone as he fiddled with the device. He then came across the goat's text messages and photos and chuckled as he looked at them.

"Oh dear... Allison, take a look at this."

The rabbit showed the cell phone to the vixen and said, "It looks like Mr. Darwin here was being dishonest to his wife here..."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison looked at the phone and laughed as she crossed her arms, the huge claws hanging from her sides.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon kept his eyes on the businessmen as Allison looked at the cell phone, making sure that they didn't try to get away. The rabbit was thinking of a new way to torment them when an idea came across his mind.

An evil smile was flashed towards them as he said, "You know... I wonder what Mrs. Darwin would say if she found out about her husband's infidelity?"

Patrick's face paled considerably. "Don't... For heaven's sake, don't!"
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hmmmmm... how about this, you go inform Mrs. Darwin about the affair while I deal with these two. Meet you back at the pier later. Oh... and make sure to catch the six o clock news." Allison said with a smirk, handing the cellphone back to Bryon and looking at the two businessmen.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon smirked at Allison as he fiddled with the cell phone. The rabbit sent an anonymous text to the goat's wife, telling her of her husband's cheating and sending copies of the mistress' texts and photos to her. The rabbit then threw the cell phone at Mr. Darwin's feet and emptied the bull's wallet of his money as well.

Bryon turned his gaze at the disgraced furs and said with a scowl, "For your sakes, you better make sure you don't forget what you've learned here today. Otherwise, we'll be back... And trust me, it will be far worse than this!"

Giving one last glance at the cads, Bryon walked to the limo, took out his shopping bag, and started making his way towards the docks...
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison waved Bryon off and turned to the two business men and grinned as she grabbed the seatbelts holding their legs together and drug them along. She held on tightly as she leapt from the parking garage to carry out her part of the plan.

Later on around six, Allison showed up at the docks in her usual get up, having nothing else on her.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At six o' clock, Bryon was at the docks gazing towards the ocean. He had changed back into his old clothing but with the sunglasses still on his face. He heard footsteps behind him and turned around, smiling as Allison made her way towards him.

"I'm glad you made it," the rabbit said to the vixen. "I take it everything went well?"
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yup. You got the tv ready?" she said pulling up a crate and sitting on it.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon stepped to the side, allowing Allison to see the 20 inch television he got. It was propped atop a metal barrel and plugged into a power cord, which extended to a small building near the docks. The rabbit turned the television on and channel-surfed until the sounds of the news show emanated from its speakers. He sat next to the vixen atop a wooden box, placing his paws on his knees and gazed at the screen...
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allison smirked and watched the screen when the news clicked on.

"Hello. Today, we have obtain some disturbing footage shot from a rookie cameraman, Dan Rathers((*shrugs*)). He caught this footage with his video camera while on his break. Be warned, this may shock some of you." the news caster said before the screen changed, showing a a man seemingly interviewing someone. A man could be heard screaming and the camera shifted. Allison could be seen on the roof of a small building holding the two business men over the edge. She lept into the air and grabbed onto a construction crane, tying the men to the end and climbing atop, getting a good view of everything. "ATTENTION!!" she shouted out to the civilians below. The ones that could be seen looked up at the meta in shock as the vixen continued.

"It has come to my attention that your military had begun and still is trying to eradicate any meta's they come across. If you want to start a war then bring it! To me your just a cancer! Motherfuckers, WAR IS THE ANSWER!!!" she called out to them before cutting the seatbelts holding the businessmen up and jumping off into the city.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(That was a pretty clever reference to Dan Rathers! Smile )

Bryon could only watch in horror as the businessmen were cut free from their bonds and fell to their demise. He only wanted to humiliate the men and teach them the error of their ways, not have them killed.

The rabbit silently watched as the news story was finished before he walked over to the television and turned it off. He didn't know whether to be angry with her or not...
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Think about it Bryon. You know that they're going to hunt us down one by one. It's best to start this now and end it quickly then drag it on and possibly leave all of us exterminated." the vixen said as she looked out at the water.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon said nothing and stared out towards the setting sun. He was torn between his feelings and Allison's words.

"I want people and Meta's to coexist," thought Bryon. "Going to war would only cause pain for everyone else. And yet... if what I've learned at the facility is true, then they've already tried to kill us... "

"I... don't want to kill people unless I've got no choice in the matter. Truthfully, I want to make a place where Metas and normal people live as equals..."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You know there are furs who want the same thing but the people with actual power are just going to want us gone." Allison said as she continued to sit on he crate, crouched over.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon sat down beside the vixen, sighing from the depressing thought. "I know... Especially after what happened at the facility... I'd rather not relive that day, especially since..."

He shuddered slightly from the horrible memory. He wouldn't forgive himself for being used against his friends...
Mayfield

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know. What happened was horrible but we can't let it change our perspective. They we the one's who changed out lives and now they're trying to eradicate us. I say we eliminate them before the same happens to all metas." the vixen said as she stood up, crossing her arms as she thought about the war that no one wanted but everyone knew was coming.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryon pinched the bridge of his nose as he reflected on Allison's speech. He remembered how he had been living his whole life and how he had to constantly flee from every town or city he had been in because of who he was...

Truthfully, he was getting sick of having to steal for survival. He was sick of running from bounty hunters and military. He knew their tactics were getting better, especially since his invisibility was now being of little use to him. He wanted to settle down and have a normal life for once in his life.

With some hesitancy, the rabbit stood up and gazed at the vixen. "I guess... You're right about all this. I'll help you..."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Good. Cause I'm not sure if I can do this alone. And even with your help, we'll need others." Allison said looking out onto the harbor.

((Wow, this reminds me of X-men III. x3))

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It is like X-Men, isn't it? Guess it's time to change the title of this RP, then! Razz)

The rabbit's brow was furrowed as he tried to think of a way to recruit new members... Suddenly, an image of a certain green cyber gunslinger came to mind.

"Wait... What about Numlock? I'm sure his abilities would help us find others. Plus, his power to hack computers and all other technological equipment would be a means to keep an eye on the army."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Well I guess this rp isn't a private one anymore is it? x3 ))

"He'll definitely help, as for finding others, I can see the virus, so that will help too. Hopefully we can get enough onto our side." Allison said turning to Bryon.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I guess not X3)

"I hope so too... I'd like to live a normal life for once instead of being hounded by nutcases with machine guns."

The rabbit walked over to the vixen and placed his paw on Allison's shoulder.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So, where should we start?" Allison said looking back at Bryon, her eyes shifting from their red color to a slightly orange hue. Her vision completely changed. Instead of seeing in the normal spectrum of light, her eyes adjusted themselves to see in the light spectrum the small amount of radiation given off by each individual viral cell. Looking at the rabbit, she was able to see the virus within him, giving him a dull glowing hue of orange. Then, looking at herself, her body shone a very bright orange, every cell of her being was the virus and nothing more.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I'll make an OOC topic so we can get some people to join this!)

The rabbit let his paw drop back to his side.

"Hm... The first thing we should do is try to round up Numlock and some of the others. It'd be nice to have some familiar allies on our side and have a chance to hold ourselves in a fight. Also, we need to find out what the enemy is up to and if they'd got any information about recent Meta activity we could use to our advantage."
Mayfield

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"True... gah, where's that crazy fox when you need him?" Allison said thinking hard of where he might be.

((Woot.))

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc: Do you mind if enter now? I fell that I could make a proper introduction. If the answer is no, don't worry. I will simply erase the post.)

*swears at she flies away from what is left of her office. When Allison started the war, not every meta were watching the news. The cops had already hint that Alice was a meta and tried to sneak on her and kill or capture her. She isn't sure which one. Lucky for her, she had some good security system. Now they know they were right but it is a weak rewards for the corpses of the squad. She levitates toward the dock.There are still a super computer in one of the warehouse and she intends to use it for all its worth if she was now a wanted criminal.*
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back at in the city proper, a German Shepered is looking over the remains of the two businessmen and the tape outline that he placed around them. With a sigh he said out loud, "Poor SOBs," before checking the spots wher the two men were handeled roughly by the vixen that caused a great scare to the public. Suddenly the sound of a vehical stoping close by made him stand up and look towards it. "Damn it, why did i think eny thing would be easy?" he said sarcasitcly to him self as three men in army uniforms walked up to him. (i'll leave this open for Leaf to add in on.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7