JesseCapelli.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 22 Reply with quote

Chapter 22 The Angels In Angeles

Voice"You broke that mental though in you, it explain how resisted you are."
Chirs"Was I like I care about that treatment. I can't remember that punishment."
Voice"Interesting, this is getting much more hard truth."
Chris"I better remember one of those past, until then, fuck off."
Voice"What harsh are you, learn manners. Hahahaha!!!"
From the distance I can't know how much I travel, I fell into another world, this better be more better than last one. I stand up, and I was suddenly on a constructed roof. I look over the stands, and I'm in the city. Year is 1947 A.D. in Los Angeles. Target is Branson, a Troodon.
Chris"Los Angeles, no way."
Naked in the roof, day time. I look below, I'm way high up.
Chris"Great, how am I going to get down from here?"
Looking around, no clothe stores on sight. Then, there is a truck, it said movie production truck. I better have a lot of luck to find clothes in those studios. I jump down from those platforms, and fly down to the truck, under it's sheets and waited. I hope no one saw me. Then minute's later, the truck move, and it's going somewhere. For 45 long minutes, I was about to go to sleep. But then it stops for a park. Driver got out and head somewhere. I look outside in a peek, this is a movie studio, and there is a water tower, it said Warner Bros Studio. Oh wow, what luckly to be here. I got out, open the back door, and this is the dresser room, good. I look around quick, and finally found a good suit, it looks like a Broderick suit. Fit nice, again not a fan. I got out of the room, looking around and saw doors with names. But a star sign said Bug Bunny, no way! I enter his room and there he is, eating carrots and reading his script. He look at me.
Bugs"Eh, what's up, doc?"
Chris"Bugs Bunny. Man, it's good to see you in person."
Bugs"That's what they all say. Look kid, I have to go and do some of my busniess, make it quick, why your really here?"
Chris"Oh, I'm looking for someone here in this city."
Bugs"And that person is?"
Chris"Branson."
Bugs".....my friend. We both do."
Chris"You know him?"
Bugs"I know him, he's a sicko. I'm trying to take him down with hard evidence. And it's almost there."
Chris"Wow, what he did?"
Bugs"Come, we can't talk about it here."
We went outside and took his car, a Tucker Torpedo. He drives.
Bugs"Branson may be rich, but he's not a nice guy. He seduce young kids below 17, making him the sickes man I ever seen."
Chris"You know where is he?"
Bugs"He's everywhere. I don't have his current location. But Lola is getting some answer from Branson's lawyer's house."
Chris"Is she fine?"
Bugs"She's fine, she can take care herself."
It's now the bright afternoon, waiting outside of the lawyer's house. We saw the view of downtown, we were in the hill. The radio is old, but this music, is like a classic.
Bugs"I like this music. Juice Head Baby by Cootie Williams."
It's sound is like a band of group as elite, and one small time sound joining them. That's classic story in music. I felt like this is heaven, warm sun.
Bugs"There she is."
When I look at her walking down to us, the song said 'she's just the natural whiskey head!' The damn perfect time, she is hot as all time movie star. I have to take the backseat.
Lola"Hey Bugs. Who's the new guy?"
Bugs"This is new guy is going to help us to stop Branson."
Lola"You look cute."
Chris"Thanks."
Bugs"Anything from the lawyer?"
Lola"His house is up on Santa Monica Boulevard in Hollywood."
Bugs"Let's go."
Driving fast and into his area. His house is a mansion. Can't believe something does exist it's size. Our car is well hidden.
Bugs"Wait here guys, I'll take a look around."
He left, and was gone in the shadows.
Lola"Hey cutie."
Chris"Yeah?"
Lola"Are you a passion type of guy?"
Chris"Yeah, I think so."
Lola"You won't mind to suck you dry huh?"
Chris"What about Bugs?"
Lola"He knows this is all an act. We live to act, but for him and me, it's personal. He won't mind."
From the look of her, she really wants it. Should I let her or stop this............................she is hot, better take this chance to get a blow from a movie star.
Chris"Then I won't mind it at all."
I put my cock out, it was big and hard.
Lola"Nice cock."
She then starts to lick the head. She has some quite a tongue. I can't believe she is good at it. Then licks all over.
Henri"You better give us some answer you pricks!!"
I didn't say a word to what I heard. The flashback return and I saw me and this Black Dog, standing in front of them were four guys. I look like 15 age old.
Henri"What's about this Excon soldier your planning?"
They didn't say a word.
Henri"Pick one boy."
I took one's life with a headshot. Three left.
Henri"You better start telling me now!!!"
They were scared, but no answer. The signal, and took another shot. Two more. For what reason, I then took a uncall for shot and there is one more left. This guy finally gave in the answer.
Neil"It's a project in Oceania area, South America! They are making a super type soldier called the Excon soldier, it's an advancement type with micro cells technology that gives more ability than a strong military man times 2. That's all I know!!!"
Henri"Interesting, micro cells technology."
Last signal, I took him out. And that's the end, but this joy I feel is going to explode from a normal feeling to the peak of pleasure ina second, I never felt that powerful from a flashback.
Chris"I'm cumming!!"
Exploded a lot of cum on her face.
Lola"My god that's a lot."
She clean it up, then Bugs return.
Bugs"It's time."
In the trunk, he gave me a BAR, gave Lola a M1 Grand, and he got the M4 Thompson. We charge in with no warning. Private guards were on alert, then we shot them all. Headshots and cheat blows, the blood pops shows that I have a confirm kill. This is the front yard, we then enter inside the house, we dodge shotguns and pistols. Taking them out and bloods spill the ground. Up stair, and his bedroom, there he is.
Chris"Branson!!"
Branson"What you want from me!!?"
Bugs"Answers! You'll give that up!"
Lola put him to the ground. Bugs check his safe, it was already open. He found target letters, they were all kids.
Bugs"What's wrong with you! Why the kids!?"
Branson"Love has no limit, I want to have love."
Bugs"That's not love you sicko!"
Chris"Let's kill him here now!"
Bugs"Last question, what are these list of kids for?"
Branson"Sons and daughters of the high political powers. They think they own everything? Can do everything? Look what happen to these kids I took, those bastards never cared about them, like some lose change."
Bugs"Right or wrong, not like this."
I blow his head off and he has no head but his broken neck bone. We all left before the cops come in. We were riding fast and I was in mystery land. They then drop me off of this Jazz Club.
Bugs"Thanks again for your help. See you soon."
Lola"Bye."
Fast and gone. I went inside, into the bathroom, and light was like a portal.

To be continue............................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1