JesseCapelli.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 4 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 4 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 4 A New Trouble

After 2 weeks of space travel, with sensual pleasure, we finally reach to Edolly. Now we have to go on stealth, I put the Hub in stealth mode and it's now invisible. I drive the Hub into the atmosphere and into the planet without problems and I saw the whole world as a prefect paradise. It looks just like Earth and it's very beautiful. Now we have to be aware of this planet that even though it's our new home, we have to be caution because of the never return ships. I land it in the forest and we are safe so far. We got out of the ship and it's still invisible. We then walk to the nearest city we just saw.
Andrea"Are they friendly Chris?"
Chris"Guess we'll have to find out ourself."
Andrea"What if they are not?"
Chris"Look, nothing bad is going to happen to you, I promise."
As we walk, we finally reach to city. It's so beautiful. The buildings are metals and they look so big. People here are not wearing slave clothe's, they are wearing colorful clothe's like mines. I wear a 3XL white with blue vinyl T shirt and Andrea is wearing a black with pink tank top. I always were long jeans and white sneakers. We then went to the market because we are thristy as hell. Andrea stayed outside looking at these beautiful landscape. I found sodas, so I got two of them and went to cashier. When I was about to pay, with these stolen money found in the Hub, I suddenly have a twitch in my eye's. I look outside and saw Andrea talking to someone else. It's a wolf, looks like rich. With that eye and his movement, I think he is up to no good. I look around in this store and saw a StormDragon, a pistol with .50 AE bullets and has 12 rounds in it.
Chris"How much for that StormDragon?"
This cashier is a eagle. His tag say Drake.
Drake"50 credits. And comes with 2 rounds with it."
Chris"Ok."
I bought the drinks and the pistol and hide it. Then the wolf left and I then went outside.
Chris"Who is that?"
Andrea"His name is Baron, he just invited me to his party tonight. They are friendly after all."
Chris"Ok, we'll go."
We then walk around and see new cars, trees, grass, and the ocean is much brighter. Then we went back to the Hub and I rest there. Later tonight, we were ready and I didn't change at all. But she change into a nightout girl. She was even hotter.
Andrea"Let's go Chris."
We left and then went to the party on bus. People around us were rich looking teens too. The party is a hotel place. Then we enter and saw the whole place full of teenagers. What a party. I look around at my suroundings because thats what I do if I want to be alive. Then Baron came to us.
Baron"Welcome to my party. Can I invite Andrea to my VIP room."
Andrea"Cool!"
Chris"Can I come?"
Baron"Sorry, I can't."
Chris"Why not?"
Baron"Because you don't have that card I gave her, beside she can't be around here with these people."
Andrea"Don't worry Chris, go have fun, I'll be ok."
She left with him and I'm now stuck here. I stand around and watch other people enjoying themselves. The music is not my type, I perfer something more heavy. Later on, it's now 10 and then I have another twitch but this time on my heart. When it is in my heart, someone is in trouble. Why now? I look at these people and I saw them look so horny and then they were touching at each others and some of them were striping and I now see some sex in it. Holy shit it's a sex party! So Andrea is in trouble!
Chris"Fuck! I knew that fuck is up to no good."
I ran upstair and look both left and right. I pick right and then bump into a janitor.
Chris"Sorry dude! Where is Baron?"
Janitor"I think he went upstair all the way to the roof with his guys."
That fuck!!! He's going to die now. I look across the hallway and saw a window. Am I perpare for this?....Fuck it, I'm a motherfucking son of a bitch dragon. I ran as fast as I could and broke through the window and I then flap my wings and fly.
Chris"It's been years since I fly. But I'm fine right now. Time to find Andrea."
I soar high up to the 30th floor and there they are all in a sudden way. She was naked and was tied up to the cross. I then see his guys naked as well, 10 of them.
Chris"Baron you fuck!! Leave her alone!!"
Baron"Guys deal with him!"
They then start shooting at me and I quickly grab my pistol and start shooting at these bastards. I quickly avoid those bullets and I was a perfect aimer. I shot once and they exploded blood in there chest. I keep moving and kill more of them at fast pace. Then I killed the last 2 guys and now it's just him. I land behind him, pointing at his head.
Chris"Get the fuck away from her you son of a bitch!!"
Baron"Are you a idiot?! This is my party and you'll have to wait your turn after I fuck this hot bitch's pussy!"
Andrea"Chris!!"
What!!! He acts like if he thinks I won't do shit. He is really sick as fuck. Is everybody here the same piece of shit? So piss off, something snap my mind and I grab him from behind and point my gun under his chin and shot 2 bullets from his bottom jaw, to his brain and beyond.
Chris"Fuck off you shit."
He was dead and I was left standing. I then reload my weapon.
Andrea"Where did you get that gun?"
Chris"The market. I thought you can handle yourself?"
Andrea"Oh for the love of god, why now?"
I untie her, get her dressed, I carry her and then I fly away back to the Hub. In bed, she was hugging me for the whole time under the bed sheets.
Andrea"Thanks for saving me. He was seducing me all over me."
Chris"It's ok. Your safe now babe. I did promise you that."
She look up to me and we kiss. Later, she slept and I was hugging her for the whole night. She is so innocent to be harmed. This place is not fun at all. But we're stuck here and we have no other planets to go for. Another hell we're in, but it's better than back home.

To be continue.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1