JesseCapelli.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

An old character intro for a Love Hina RP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: An old character intro for a Love Hina RP Reply with quote

(I used to love RPing this anime, lol)

A young man with black hair and silver eyes came wondering into the town of Hinata, hearing many mythical tales of romance and adventure. He wore a simple pair of jeans and a red shirt, since it was really cold, he had decided to bring his favorite yellow hooded sweater. Though more often than others, most people say his eyes were his most unusual attribute, not that he minded, he was pretty proud of them, it set him apart from everyone else. The long winding streets went around in a dizzying fashion, making him lose his head and began to panic. "Dang it, where is it", he said to himself in an irritated voice. His parents told him of a fabled inn that they used when they went to college, but since he was just transfered to the nearby junior high school, he needed a place to stay. It was a misty outside, setting a mood for mystery and anxiousness, reflecting his mood, "Can I help you young man?", an old man said behind a counter of an old fashioned market stand in a small building between two large restaraunts. "Yes sir, can you direct me to the Hinata Inn, my parents sorta forgot to give me some proper instructions, so much has changed since their days here", he said with a short laugh, taking in the cool air that settled about him. "Sure, just down that road", he pointed toward a road that led to an alleyway, showing a set of stairs with an ancient gate. "Thank you sir", he said in a grateful voice, but when he turned to face him, he was gone, the stand, the building, it was as if he was never there. "That's odd", he said with a bit of interest in his voice, and a small smile painted his face, "Perhaps this place has more to it than I thought."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1